What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs rumours, signings, injuries etc

DiegoNT

First Grade
Penrith Panthers are rumoured to be after cooper cronk. If true it's mean a lot of good young players may have to be released to make him fit

southsport

First Grade
Penrith Panthers are rumoured to be after cooper cronk. If true it's mean a lot of good young players may have to be released to make him fit

Cronk is coming to Sydney to be with his partner and it's a hard slog all the way out to Penrith and back for training purposes.

southsport

First Grade
How long would the commute be

Over I hr each way if there is no one else on the road, 2 hrs if there is some traffic, if there is a breakdown or an accident just forget it altogether..........it only takes one breakdown or accident on the harbour bridge for the whole city to become grid-locked.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
As soon as he gets out of the city he's fine. Tbh a train to Penrith from Central/Wynyard is actually really quick. Traffic is just a real bitch in Sydney.

DiegoNT

First Grade
Over I hr each way if there is no one else on the road, 2 hrs if there is some traffic, if there is a breakdown or an accident just forget it altogether..........it only takes one breakdown or accident on the harbour bridge for the whole city to become grid-locked.

I guess it's kinda hard as a territorian fathoming that 2hrs is a long trip.
If he was serious he'd find a way

CAFPOW

Juniors
Traffic here in the Sydney ain't that bad. At least we can call our highways, highways. In some asian countries, they call their highways, Car Park.

southsport

First Grade
Traffic here in the Sydney ain't that bad. At least we can call our highways, highways. In some asian countries, they call their highways, Car Park.

Sydney's roads often look like a carpark on the evening news traffic report.

DiegoNT

First Grade
Just for the people jizzing themselves over Asiata, saying he is way better then the duds and we should break tye bank to get him

22 tackles, 86 metres

Latest posts