What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 11 v Storm

alien

Referee
Tyrrell and Gosiewski eh? Either they must be doing something right at training and at the Bears since they got picked ahead of Greinke or Madge is using a Magic 8 ball shaker when it comes to picking his players.
Is Greinke playing well?

greg jay

Juniors
The Crisps can certainly match Melbourne-A-Dubb in the forwards. Further, The Crisps can defeat the Mexican Crooks IF Sam B and Alfie Reynolds SHOW UP and lead the team around the park. Those two are absolutely CRITICAL in the outcome here. Aaron Gray Alec Johnson Cody Walker Hymel Hunt Goodwin and young Fuimaono can put the Cerise en La Gateau by scoring the necessary points. Crisps by two in a heart stopper!!!.

CAFPOW

Juniors
Is Greinke playing well?

Well, the last time I saw Greinke play, he was playing for Qld residence. He was good but Jack Svendsen was better.

I think Tyrrell was injured since he did not play these past 2 weeks and his stats before that...

Tyrrell Rd 8
Mins: 6
Tackles: 6
Metres: 13m

Tyrrell Rd 7
Mins: 53
Tackles: 27
Metres: 70

Greinke Rd 10
Mins: 38
Tackles: 28
Metres: 83

Greinke Rd 9
Mins: 45
Tackles: 17
Metres: 88

Rabbits20

Immortal
The bad news though is Murray and Gosiewski are named for Norths.

Tyrrell and Burns are not named for Norths and will most likely be 18th and 19th man and fly over with the team.

If Turner is out that would most likely mean Dave Tyrrell comes onto the bench and geez wouldn't the Storm be laughing................

Oh and CAFPOW if Turner is out it'll be Tyrrell playing in typical Souths fashion!!!! (We just have to have a player like that on the park)

Alien I also read on Souths twitter that Clark at the earliest will be back Round 14.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Tyrrell and Gosiewski eh? Either they must be doing something right at training and at the Bears since they got picked ahead of Greinke or Madge is using a Magic 8 ball shaker when it comes to picking his players.
As I said above Gosiewski and Murray named for Norths.

Tyrrell and Burns aren't named for Norths.

If Turner isn't right Tyrrell comes onto the bench and that's a big no no no no no!!!!!!!!!!

alien

Referee
The bad news though is Murray and Gosiewski are named for Norths.

Tyrrell and Burns are not named for Norths and will most likely be 18th and 19th man and fly over with the team.

If Turner is out that would most likely mean Dave Tyrrell comes onto the bench and geez wouldn't the Storm be laughing................

Oh and CAFPOW if Turner is out it'll be Tyrrell playing in typical Souths fashion!!!! (We just have to have a player like that on the park)
Turner will probably be ok to play though, right???

CAFPOW

Juniors
I guess Gosewski deserves to be in the squad heading to Perth. He did well coming off the bench plus, he just returned from injury last week, But why was Tyrrell picked? Tyrrell haven't played in 2 weeks

Gosiewski Rd 10 Stats

Mins: 59
Tackles: 23
Metres: 111

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Official side

1. Cody Walker
2. Alex Johnston
3. Hymel Hunt
4. Bryson Goodwin
5. Aaron Gray
6. John Sutton
7. Adam Reynolds
8. Tom Burgess
9. Robbie Farah
10. Robbie Rochow
11. Kyle Turner
12. Angus Crichton
13. Sam Burgess (c)

14. Damien Cook
15. Tyrell Fuimaono
16. Anthony Cherrington
17. Zane Musgrove

18. Braidon Burns
19. Dave Tyrrell
20. Cam Murray
22. Jack Gosiewski

That team looks gun on paper. Clark is a big loss for us. An experienced level head on the field will be replaced by another battering ram in musgrove. Our bench has little game experience hopefully that doesn't kill us against the storm. I can only assume that burns has flown over because Madge is thinking about either putting AJ back at 1 or slotting Tyrell straight into the side for one of the less experienced players. Or there may be an injury which hopefully isn't true.

greg jay

Juniors
Tyrell and Clark are additions by subtraction. Both are hopeless. Why has Maguire kept these two?? SHADOW MAN....... Donde es usted??? Provide some assitance aqui... Dopes here still want to discuss the likes of Tyrell and Clark. They are IRRELEVANT so why even discuss them??? Shadow.... HELP!!!!

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Tyrell and Clark are additions by subtraction. Both are hopeless. Why has Maguire kept these two?? SHADOW MAN....... Donde es usted??? Provide some assitance aqui... Dopes here still want to discuss the likes of Tyrell and Clark. They are IRRELEVANT so why even discuss them??? Shadow.... HELP!!!!

You don't seem to listen much so I'll put it simply. Experience wins you games. Clark and Tyrell are filler players that don't make much errors or missed tackles. Our error prone team needs some level headed players. It's why cam Murray will be so good for us in the future.

CAFPOW

Juniors
Maybe Tyrrell is there for moral support? He is not named for the Bears and he lasted only 6 mins 3 weeks ago on the field and he haven't played these last 2 weeks.

Rabbits20

Immortal
That team looks gun on paper. Clark is a big loss for us. An experienced level head on the field will be replaced by another battering ram in musgrove. Our bench has little game experience hopefully that doesn't kill us against the storm. I can only assume that burns has flown over because Madge is thinking about either putting AJ back at 1 or slotting Tyrell straight into the side for one of the less experienced players. Or there may be an injury which hopefully isn't true.
AJ won't be going to fullback.

Cody will stay there.

Clark isn't a loss at all.

Rochow and Cherrington plus Musgrove are all better imo.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Maybe Tyrrell is there for moral support? He is not named for the Bears and he lasted only 6 mins 3 weeks ago on the field and he haven't played these last 2 weeks.
You should know what Souths seem to do as we have seen over the years.

If Turner is out Tyrrell comes in. Makes zero sense and is a recipe for disaster imo.

CAFPOW

Juniors
You should know what Souths seem to do as we have seen over the years.

If Turner is out Tyrrell comes in. Makes zero sense and is a recipe for disaster imo.

Maybe Tyrrell will come in for Tom. It depends on the ground condition. Tyrrell won't drop the ball in wet condition unless he gets shot by a bazooka or get head butted by an opposition.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Maybe Tyrrell will come in for Tom. It depends on the ground condition. Tyrrell won't drop the ball in wet condition unless he gets shot by a bazooka or get head butted by an opposition.
Huh........ sorry CAFPOW but no no no no no.

You can't be serious???