What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp II

Who would win in a troll fight?

• Nemmywinks

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Horniest Horny

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • l0l@50uff$

Votes: 22 73.3%

• Total voters

Old Timer

Coach
If Benji even remotely plays well this round I'm expecting to see something from them
As much as they were anti Widdop they were more pro Benji
So with Benji playing in the cow paddock under WB (their hero) they can't say anything but if he gets a recall then they will say WB understands how good Benji is and how Widdop was the problem

saintsarealive1

Juniors
If Benji even remotely plays well this round I'm expecting to see something from them
As much as they were anti Widdop they were more pro Benji
So with Benji playing in the cow paddock under WB (their hero) they can't say anything but if he gets a recall then they will say WB understands how good Benji is and how Widdop was the problem
No ruby was not pro marshall.
She was stating her opinion that Widdop needed to lift his performance and lead like a captain... or leave.

Ruby did not like marshall.

Fake news .. again.

Too early to say if widdop and mary are now cured.....

Assess when its round 20.

From what i hear, ruby was bannned from this site.

My opinion is widdop has gone ok this year......marshall can stay in dullsville qld.

Mary has gone ok too.

Nothing more to say till round 20.

No more fake news...ok.

Old Timer

Coach
No ruby was not pro marshall.
She was stating her opinion that Widdop needed to lift his performance and lead like a captain... or leave.

Ruby did not like marshall.

Fake news .. again.

Jury is out on widdop as it is on mary.

Assess when its round 20.

Ruby was bannned from this site.

What for...who knows.

My opinion is widdop has gone ok this year......marshall can stay in dullsville qld.

Mary has gone ok too.

Nothing more to say till round 20.

Nighty night
News flash
"They have been found"
Reincarnations just gotta love them
My post was in the general sense including all the Vas Inc members not just Ruby.
I see you are very knowledgeable on Ruby but how about Vas as he was Benji's greatest supporter in here?

dragonssamy61

First Grade
We're facing a tough bye this weekend guys and if Henry Peranara, Luke Patten and the likes don't over rule we should get the 2 points.

So that said, as astute keyboard warriors can anyone explain where VasGlennRuby is please.

Should a missing person report be submitted to Police, ASIO, UN, NATO and Greenpeace?

Or do we wait until Widdop is back and re-assess?

What a f**king Mess people !

ALSGI
He under a rock.
Be careful what you wish for.

saintsarealive1

Juniors
News flash
"They have been found"
Reincarnations just gotta love them
My post was in the general sense including all the Vas Inc members not just Ruby.
I see you are very knowledgeable on Ruby but how about Vas as he was Benji's greatest supporter in here?
Old timer.....always on the hunt arent you.

Ruby works for my dragon loving family.

Her opinions are spot on.

Bye

Gareth67

First Grade
Saints are alive , is that you Ray McKinney - Ghandi ?
Shat stirring once again . And dear Ruby , it pains me to say it , however the girl was not in her right mind . Then again who would be , if you had someone such as Vasliesky and Co. whispering sweet nothings in your ears , when the lights went out ? Poor girl .

Last edited:

saintsarealive1

Juniors
Saints are alive , is that you Ray McKinney - Ghandi ?
Shat stirring once again . And dear Ruby , it pains me to say it , however the girl was not in her right mind . Then again who would be , if you someone such as Vasliesky and Co. whispering sweet nothings in your ears , when the lights went out ? Poor girl .
She was spot on hen she said Widdop needed to lift his game.... or leave.

Ohhhh geeze....and he did.

So please tell me where ruby was incorrect?

He has done what she said he must do

Whether its a permament cure he found....or whether he may suffer a relapse... lets wait till round 20.

Now shall we drop the subject.

This is not a widdop thread!

Start one in late August once we have evidence either way.

Gareth67

First Grade
She was spot on hen she said Widdop needed to lift his game.... or leave.

Ohhhh geeze....and he did.

So please tell me where ruby was incorrect?

He has done what she said he must do

Whether its a permament cure he found....or whether he may suffer a relapse... lets wait till round 20.

Now shall we drop the subject.

This is not a widdop thread!

Start one in late August once we have evidence either way.

Your quite right , it is not a Widdop thread . It was not I who mentioned his name .
I believed that you were another individual who pays this forum a visit occasionally , under a new name , nothing more . But , I do agree , that you should indeed drop the subject , before others make the same mistake as I .:kiss:

Last edited:
McGregor is a good bloke.

He doesn't mind a drink.

He likes to give all players an opportunity even if they're not the best.

Very fair man McGregor.

You should be very proud of what he stands for.