What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Moses immediate release to Eels.

Vic Mackey

Referee
I'm no Moses fan at all but bagging him for getting stomped by Papa is reaching a bit far. Papa can be a f**king wrecking ball and would sit some forwards on their arse let alone 80kg halves.

Yet when he was getting trampled playing for the tigers it was fine for everyone, even parra fans, to lay the boot into him for missing tackles.

BTW he was defending outside the center last night, which is why he 'only' missed 3 tackles.

AJB1102

First Grade
Yet when he was getting trampled playing for the tigers it was fine for everyone, even parra fans, to lay the boot into him for missing tackles.

BTW he was defending outside the center last night, which is why he 'only' missed 3 tackles.

Someone picked on your footy team on a footy forum, did they? Nasty buggers. Stay strong, Vic, you'll get through this.

Tiger5150

Bench
I get that you guys are shitty with his behaviour, and I understand. But making stuff up (and Clifferd wishing a broken neck on a player....FFS seriously) makes you look pretty pathetic.

http://mc.championdata.com/nrl/

Might have to toggle to the right game. He missed 1 tackle. 1 ineffective.

Let it go. The dude is gone. He'll either be successful for us or he won't.

What do they say....lies, damn lies and statistics? I didnt make it up, I got it from here (http://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/mi...a/news-story/e9ed421e0da17eb6497a162fb523492b). For what its worth.

I have let it go. His first game for Parra was always going to be a focus because of the disgraceful spineless way he carried on getting out of the Tigers. At the start of the season and with the "big 4" stupidity hanging over the club, Moses might have been second in my "must sign" list behind Teddy. Brooks 4th. As it stands now I wouldnt have him back if he paid us. He has shown his true colours as a gutless spineless baby and more imprtantly he has shown what kind of man he is and what integrity he has. I have seen enough of him. He is not a man he is a self entitled pussy. There have long been rumblings out of the club of him thinking he is above others and the way he has behaved last 2 months (the way he abused Nofo who was playing his heart out busted will stay in my mind) completely reinforces that. We will miss Teddy because you cant replace that kind of talent, Woods is disappointing to be honest but replaceable (Matulino & Packer will do nicely). I would rather Rankin or LittleJohn (life long reserve graders) represent me and my club than Mitchell Moses.

As I said (before a long rambling paragraph) I have let it go. Was always going to watch and comment on his performance in his first game for you guys. Hoped he would be a catastrophe like he has been for us the last 4 weeks. Hoped he wouldnt be awesome like he has been for 20minute periods in plenty of games. He obviously tried his guts out last night and what he was.....is what he is. THAT is exactly who and what he is and what you are going to get for 2.5 more years. Couple of good bits, some shocking bits and when the hard bits come...when MEN stand up, men proven to be men with integrity come to the fore, in those clutch moment to win or close out a game, he went missing.

There are players we lose that I worry will go on to be superstars....Sirro, JAC, Korobete, Teddy....Moses isnt one of them. Enjoy.

Last edited:

RazorRam0n

Juniors
What do they say....lies, damn lies and statistics? I didnt make it up, I got it from here (http://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/mi...a/news-story/e9ed421e0da17eb6497a162fb523492b). For what its worth.

I have let it go. His first game for Parra was always going to be a focus because of the disgraceful spineless way he carried on getting out of the Tigers. At the start of the season and with the "big 4" stupidity hanging over the club, Moses might have been second in my "must sign" list behind Teddy. Brooks 4th. As it stands now I wouldnt have him back if he paid us. He has shown his true colours as a gutless spineless baby and more imprtantly he has shown what kind of man he is and what integrity he has. I have seen enough of him. He is not a man he is a self entitled pussy. There have long been rumblings out of the club of him thinking he is above others and the way he has behaved last 2 months (the way he abused Nofo who was playing his heart out busted will stay in my mind) completely reinforces that. We will miss Teddy because you cant replace that kind of talent, Woods is disappointing to be honest but replaceable (Matulino & Packer will do nicely). I would rather Rankin or LittleJohn (life long reserve graders) represent me and my club than Mitchell Moses.

As I said (before a long rambling paragraph) I have let it go. Was always going to watch and comment on his performance in his first game for you guys. Hoped he would be a catastrophe like he has been for us the last 4 weeks. Hoped he wouldnt be awesome like he has been for 20minute periods in plenty of games. He obviously tried his guts out last night and what he was.....is what he is. THAT is exactly who and what he is and what you are going to get for 2.5 more years. Couple of good bits, some shocking bits and when the hard bits come...when MEN stand up, men proven to be men with integrity come to the fore, in those clutch moment to win or close out a game, he went missing.

There are players we lose that I worry will go on to be superstars....Sirro, JAC, Korobete, Teddy....Moses isnt one of them. Enjoy.

Hernia feel a little better now champ? Lol

You wrote all that to try and hope he keeps playing like he's had 3 training drills.

Deluded much?

Gee you Tigers fans sure take things seriously, calm down a little.

Everyone is allowed an opinion you know.

Personally I believe he'll do better at a club that doesn't run out a reserve grade side every week.

No need to get that upset.

Maybe you're just all new to this game (like your club), it can be harsh at times.

There are enough good players. They are just sitting in lower grades at your merkin of a club....

Please enlighten me of the 25 players in the lower grades @ Easts who would immediately make a viable expansion team.

Pedge1971

First Grade
Please enlighten me of the 25 players in the lower grades @ Easts who would immediately make a viable expansion team.

Most people would read my comment and think there are some very talented players not in the first team at the roosters under their salary sombrero that could for the nucleus of another team with the right players around them. Forgive me for forgetting your special needs.

Most people would read my comment and think there are some very talented players not in the first team at the roosters under their salary sombrero that could for the nucleus of another team with the right players around them. Forgive me for forgetting your special needs.

lol

merkin club

Special needs

Very rich for you of all people to call someone else special.

It's ok, I get it. You get called out on your ridiculously stupid comment, so have to resort to name calling.

We were all young once.

Pedge1971

First Grade
lol

merkin club

Special needs

Very rich for you of all people to call someone else special.

It's ok, I get it. You get called out on your ridiculously stupid comment, so have to resort to name calling.

We were all young once.

I think the juvenile is being shown up by the above post matey. Not my fault most league people think the Roosters are a club of mercenaries whose entire existence is based on their ability to poach players from afar and stock pile them whilst also taking the cream of the best on the market.

It would almost upset me, no infuriate me if you guys were actually good enough to execute on your economic superiority and actually win the damn thing!

But alas you cannot. So I will cling to my spoons and giggle when you blow it again this year. Hell, I will even play the roosters team song on my spoons for you when you go out in straight sets or get blown off the park by HT in the prelim.

In the meantime we will rebuild and slowly come back as a force. See you in the finals in a few years if you can still cash the cheques

I think the juvenile is being shown up by the above post matey. Not my fault most league people think the Roosters are a club of mercenaries whose entire existence is based on their ability to poach players from afar and stock pile them whilst also taking the cream of the best on the market.

It would almost upset me, no infuriate me if you guys were actually good enough to execute on your economic superiority and actually win the damn thing!

But alas you cannot. So I will cling to my spoons and giggle when you blow it again this year. Hell, I will even play the roosters team song on my spoons for you when you go out in straight sets or get blown off the park by HT in the prelim.

In the meantime we will rebuild and slowly come back as a force. See you in the finals in a few years if you can still cash the cheques

1. Nobody cares what a small portion of individuals who are upset that their own club is a pathetic mess thinks. Fact is the Roosters have NEVER been found guilty of a major salary cap breach, so your tears regarding our recruitment process are just simply tears.

Every single club recruits, some just better than others.

2. You do realise that we won the comp in 2013 and we minor premiers in 2013, 2014 and 2015 right?

Have you only started watching NRL recently or something?

Pedge1971

First Grade
Minor what? 2013 means something albeit a while ago. All the rest says is with all that money your team choked when it mattered despite all those $$$....

Enjoy that. I like following my team. Times are lean and that makes every win that much more sweet.

Enjoy your money and underachievement mate. Still remember sitting in the stand at the old sports ground as a kid. They were known as the transit lounge then as well.....

Minor premiership.

That means we were on top of the ladder in 2013, 2014 and 2015.

I understand that a youngster such as yourself, who supports the Knights of all teams, doesn't know what that is.

But hey, you're the kings of the spoon right! And that apparently makes you happy!

;)

Who saw Mitchell's lil post match interview he said "we should've won that game"...uh no Mitch you're playing the Raiders...maybe the Eels could've won...if you weren't in the team.

Clifferd

Coach
Hernia feel a little better now champ? Lol

You wrote all that to try and hope he keeps playing like he's had 3 training drills.

Deluded much?

3 training drills?

Us tigers fans have had to endure his steaming pile of shit performances over 4 years

Next

Radical Rat

Juniors
Gee you Tigers fans sure take things seriously, calm down a little.

Everyone is allowed an opinion you know.

Personally I believe he'll do better at a club that doesn't run out a reserve grade side every week.

No need to get that upset.

Maybe you're just all new to this game (like your club), it can be harsh at times.

Your club has no real essence, no soul. Because of this, all you are capable of is seeing things in shades of grey. Therefore it's impossible for you to understand that fans of other clubs are actually fiercely passionate.

Bazal

Post Whore
That's not really fair. Roosters great Bryan Fletcher certainly saw black and white....

RazorRam0n

Juniors
6jA0W90X-inB3pMxURkTCinLeH3YKqkQ-LEOIuiNmDtd1x8CmgsAEUBKAjHdKRxi7vTKSsXz9HNZdw11DEdIt-hneXHqhdtpec94JfBgQrXeTrpaZRJqpbuVqPt1M-gCbbor=w400-h225-nc

Latest posts