What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

chiefy1

Juniors
Just on Meehan, he played for the Auburn Warriors today in the Ron Massey cup and scored a try...

Staggs, what is it with these 'dick' measurement contests you always rave on about. I mean, it sounds as if it's very common in your neck of the woods.

Can you outline the measuring procedure and the judgment protocols and why amatures aren't allowed to compete, as I'm very concerned about yourself, and these contests you are undertaking....8====D-

Last edited:

Stagger eel

Staff member
Staggs, what is it with these 'dick' measurement contests you always rave on about. I mean, it sounds as if it's very common in your neck of the woods.

Can you outline the measuring procedure and the judgment protocols and why amatures aren't allowed to compete, as I'm very concerned about yourself, and these contests you are undertaking....8====D-

So what's that go to do with my post about Meehan ... ??

So give us the scoop on Tupou..

Lethal

Juniors
Make a bet with some douche on a forum who I'll probably never meet?
I tell you what, come and see me when Twal actually makes his first grade debut or else don't even waste my time,
Now for that Hayne rumour..??

Chiefy has been claiming that he knows you personally on the other site Stags

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Surely Guth moves to the centres and Taka moves to the bench or Wenty. Guth is a much better defender than Taka and I'd argue just as good attack.
Agreed, Taka is probably more suited to the bench anyway. Guth on the wing is a total waste of his talents. And a kick in the balls for a player who has been instrumental to most postive things that have happened on the field in the last 12 months.

hindy111

Post Whore
Sounds like a big saturday night bitch fight on here.
Cheify you claimed Brown a certain starter on Friday.
When you make out you have inside info on the club and none is true people stop listening.

I agreed Alvaro is not great but he keeps improving.
He ciuld overtake Mannah soon.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
When you make out you have inside info on the club and none is true people stop listening.

Overtake Mannah soon??? Mannah is disappearing further and further in the Polar bears windscreen.

Alvaro should be starting ahead of Mannah and Matagi for the rest of the season even when Brown returns.

chiefy1

Juniors

Alvaro overtake Mannah, please Hindy.
Not sure what drugs you're smoking but if you think Alvaro is better than Mannah, I'd stop ordering the hashish asap.

Also, if Staggs didn't delete every scoop on here to boost his own reputation, I could pull out some recent content about Brown being out and Smith in the 17, but no, Staggs wants to stamp his authority.

Hate to see what happens when Staggs is on the losing end of his so called "dick measuring competitions". Lol

I'm backing he wouldn't be winning too many :grin:

Stagger eel

Staff member
There's a slight problem with your comment...I've never deleted any of your posts regarding team changes

Move along young fella

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Agreed, Taka is probably more suited to the bench anyway. Guth on the wing is a total waste of his talents. And a kick in the balls for a player who has been instrumental to most postive things that have happened on the field in the last 12 months.
Is Radradra wasted on the wing? He has more LBAs than Gutherson.