What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

James Tedesco

leaguelegend21

Juniors
Watching this guy tonight... Absolutely incredible game.

Where has this been all year for us? He played like a man possessed tonight. Looked so passionate, driven and inspired compared to the insipid shit he shows us each week. He really has lost passion in the Tigers jumper - what might have been.

On the other hand, Karen/Sharon/Erin Woods was a hopeless joke again. A talentless hack - glad to see him go.

Clifferd

Coach
f**king Tedesco

Performances like that make me cry a little inside, knowing we won't have him next year

Him and Fifita, two of the best performances by an origin player I've ever seen.

Funny enough they're both Tigers juniors lol

Tiger05

First Grade
Turdesco's performance tonight showed what a true merkin he is. How shit is Woods though. I reckon he is an average player in our team. How he makes SOO amazes me. He gets metres but they are soft metres and he never gives the team a roll on or a break.

Fifita is a weapon. He gets the ball and dents the line and makes a bust and wins games.

leaguelegend21

Juniors
Agreed. Woods absolutely sucks. He has lucked into making these rep teams because he makes the coach laugh (presumably at him not with him). Complete failure.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Woods, 36 mins, 136 metres from 15 runs

I get that he's treated this club like shit this year, but lets not get too carried away with the hatred. He wasn't shit. Did he deserve to be picked? No. But he did his job well enough.

Only Dugan was shithouse for NSW

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Watching this guy tonight... Absolutely incredible game.

Where has this been all year for us? He played like a man possessed tonight. Looked so passionate, driven and inspired compared to the insipid shit he shows us each week. He really has lost passion in the Tigers jumper - what might have been.

On the other hand, Karen/Sharon/Erin Woods was a hopeless joke again. A talentless hack - glad to see him go.
The difference being that when he plays for the WT, he plays behind a beaten pack and for most of the time here, our attacking Plan A was "pass it to Teddy" all the time.

Tonight he got to chime in when he wanted to, he was able to focus on just running the ball.

Woods got good metres at the start of the game when they mattered. The only thing he can be criticised for is the pathetic minutes he played, less than a half of footy. Klemmer from the bench played more.

Regardless of how both carried on at our club with their contracts negotiations both were good tonight,Fifita deserved MOM closely followed by Tedesco imo.

BrotherJim05

Bench
Whinge as much as you want but the reason Tedesco has been playing like shit for the Tigers is because we have a shithouse forward pack. Put any other fullback in the comp in our current squad and they would be 10x worse than Tedesco. Put f**king Darius Boyd in our squad and he would start crying.

The NSW forward pack is arguably the best pack you will see in 2017. We dominated QLD and Teddy played off the back of that.

Clifferd

Coach
He still did some terrific things that most other fullbacks wouldn't be able to do like positional play and his 1 on 1 defense was superb

He will be nsw fullback for 10+ years

BuffaloRules

Coach
It's funny how a fullback can look good behind a strong forward pack punching holes through the middle, compared to midgets getting drilled for 80 minutes....

Anyway, last night showed the biggest loss the Tigers have had in the last decade is Fafita.....

I knew at the time letting hm go was going to be a disaster.... Everyone could see his potential apart from Sheens...

magpie_man

Juniors
'Twas a legendary performance last night by Teddy; as painful as it is to see him leaving, I really do wish him well in his move to Easts.
He's going to be the next Minichiello.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
The best thing for Tedesco last night was how epicly he outplayed Boyd. If that continues, Boyd will not be the Test fullback option #1 anymore.

Teddy has it to lose now

What a great game.

What could have been, like flick JT at end of 2016, announce IC a minute later and have Ivan tell Teddy his plans going forward and ask how he'd feel playing behind a first grade pack of forwards rather than a reserve grade pack. Oh what could have been.

Too much hatred for Woods based on his Tigers performances, which I can understand, last night Woods did well, did his job for NSW and played like I wish he would for the Tigers for the rest of the season, how he goes next year, I couldn't give a rats.

Radical Rat

Juniors
It was absolutely heart breaking watching him last night. The whole thing just f**king sucks. I couldn't even enjoy smashing QLD.

I drunkenly made a bet with the misses that I'll never watch him play in a Roosters jersey. No Roosters games for the next 10yrs for me.

Clifferd

Coach
The best thing for Tedesco last night was how epicly he outplayed Boyd. If that continues, Boyd will not be the Test fullback option #1 anymore.

Teddy has it to lose now

Even if Tedesco kills it in the next two origins, and gets man of the series, you could bet your house on Boyd being the incumbent test #1 fullback

When they read out the team lists for the World Cup I will lol into oblivion seeing boyds name over teddy. The guy shits all over him from a great height it's a shame we've had to wait until the rep arena for the rest of the world to figure that out

The only fullback close to Tedesco is Slater and I found it really weird he wasn't picked

Vic Mackey

Referee
Thats the Teddy we've seen play for the Tigers every week between 2014-2016. Sure this year he has been down but lets not pretend that was an out of the box performance. Watch him play to that standard next year and the Channel 9 spastics bang on about how the Roosters have brought out the best him in.

Woods was ok without being great. Every hit up he took was after a Fifita hit up so he had it made easier for him. His defence was scratchy and did you see the nw Channel 9 stats? After the game they showed it:

A Woods
Hit Ups: 15
Sprints: 1

LOL

Tiger Ted

Bench
Thats the Teddy we've seen play for the Tigers every week between 2014-2016. Sure this year he has been down but lets not pretend that was an out of the box performance. Watch him play to that standard next year and the Channel 9 spastics bang on about how the Roosters have brought out the best him in.

Woods was ok without being great. Every hit up he took was after a Fifita hit up so he had it made easier for him. His defence was scratchy and did you see the nw Channel 9 stats? After the game they showed it:

A Woods
Hit Ups: 15
Sprints: 1

LOL
The moronic dogs have got much better than this impostor in there ranks & yet have paid a truckload to entice this impostor to Belmore.

Latest posts