What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 13 Vs The Bulldogs

mxlegend99

Referee
Aka is the only fit player you would want in first grade ahead of anyone. That's by far the best effort Hook has come up with.

I hope we can get a good start this week. We need some wins through Origin period to get our season on track and confidence back.

tripster

Juniors
James Graham and Brett Morris both out for the Bulldogs.

Kasiano has come into the starting side. Can't see him lasting more than 10 minutes before he needs to be interchanged

billypilgrimnz

First Grade
Nervous. Will Griffin's inherent uselessness undermine what is finally a logical team selection? Will Cleary and Moylan click immediately? Will franklin cut Edwards any slack should he not be totally perfect?

billypilgrimnz

First Grade
Lets go Rein. I have faith in you, based on absolutely nothing (I'll admit: I paid zero attention to you when you were at the Dragons).

billypilgrimnz

First Grade
Moylan looks a natural at 6. Only took Griffin a season and a half and a Cartwright injury to grudgingly try it.

He'll be guilty of silly plays for a while, but he'll grow into the position. Imagine if he already had a season under his belt in the position right now? And if Cartwright had been given the 13 position for a season and told "make it yours."

Sigh.

Ummm, who is this team?!

Liked the look of Moylan so far, some nice short passes. Kicking game hasn't been the best though.

(Although just as I said that he put in a great kick)

Latest posts