What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Phil Rothfield

Brutus

Referee
3 stents in his ticker. It's only a matter of time. What is this prick's go? Praises fumbleball at every opportunity yet makes coin on rugby league.

taipan

Referee
I honestly though he was 70+. He looks a wreck

You think you have problems looking at him on TV.I have to put up with the nimrod as he walks by me up the stairs on game day in the ET stand.On at least two occasions I was itching to challenge him on some of his comments, but chickened out.Where's the decibel meter Buzz?

Thought to myself even,puchable , low class, red faced, rough red swilling derros get access to good seating these days.
I have never seen a sport's journalist( just by looking at him)being so unsuited to sport.I think his mental capacity should be reporting on bingo calling at retirement villages, at least he might know something about the subject.And he could abuse the residents and get away with it.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
He's got a pretty bad case of the Michael J Fox shake going on. Hopefully he shakes himself into a chainsaw or equally dangerous implement.
Yeah. I raised tgis a few weeks ago. It looks worse now. Its got so bad that the cameraman on NRL360 has to have his camera bouncing around everywhere to distract viewers from looking at Buzz's DT's

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
You think you have problems looking at him on TV.I have to put up with the nimrod as he walks by me up the stairs on game day in the ET stand.On at least two occasions I was itching to challenge him on some of his comments, but chickened out.Where's the decibel meter Buzz?

Thought to myself even,puchable , low class, red faced, rough red swilling derros get access to good seating these days.
I have never seen a sport's journalist( just by looking at him)being so unsuited to sport.I think his mental capacity should be reporting on bingo calling at retirement villages, at least he might know something about the subject.And he could abuse the residents and get away with it.
You could accidentally bump into him and watch him fall over. Everyone will just think he fell over drunkenly

Diesel

Referee
You think you have problems looking at him on TV.I have to put up with the nimrod as he walks by me up the stairs on game day in the ET stand.On at least two occasions I was itching to challenge him on some of his comments, but chickened out.Where's the decibel meter Buzz?.

Do it, you'll get a big cheer.

Also remind the drunk that Shark Park isn't Spotless Stadium

undertaker

Coach
He's got a pretty bad case of the Michael J Fox shake going on. Hopefully he shakes himself into a chainsaw or equally dangerous implement.
Reminds me of the chainsaw scene in Fargo.

Had no idea he was only 59 years old.

I suppose when you abuse your body for so long though it's no surprise you end up looking like a sun-dried Tomato.

He really has farked himself, the way he moves around and speaks reminds me of Ozzy Osbourne
59? What??????

Surely that has to be a typo error. He looks at least 69

undertaker

Coach
he treated his liver like Ike Turner treated Tina
The red veins on his face say it all

phil-rothfield.jpg