What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Phrases and Words Make You See Red?

deluded pom?

Coach
Too many syllables for the word or the breakdown of the syllables in the wrong place (might just be a British thing?) as in Ing-er-land and deet-ail.

Life's Good

Coach
Another couple of league specific ones:

-'it's scary how talented player 'x' is'. Really, whats so scary about it??
-'coach has asked me to help out with the new kids in the team'. Spoken by a 22yr old.

"Would of should of could of". Hugely prevalent in society and a special on LU. f**k OFF.

The overuse of the word "amazing". Do people understand what amazing f**king means? No matter how good that sandwich was you were not amazed by it.

90% of the time when someone says "actually" it is being incorrectly used and it shits me.

How do you get through life without knowing the difference between "his" and "he's".

Headless Chook

Juniors
These are commentator related.

If Steve Roach says "no doubt about it" one more time I might have to go back to watching Nein.

Doesn't help that Ennis over uses the word "brilliant" either. Sometimes 5 times in three sentences. It's not pronounced "broillyant" either.