What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs rumours, signings, injuries etc

doyen

Bench
I expect this type of negative comment from a Troll not a Souths supporter.

Hunt has been good for us and is showing great potential as our long term centre.Strong in defence and good speed and size.A thumb injury can happen to anyone.

If he is out , wish him a speedy recovery , he will be missed.[/QUOTE

I think RabbitToes comment was comprehended as sarcasm by the bulk of posters who are regulars on here.

What!!!?????

doyen

Bench
I expect this type of negative comment from a Troll not a Souths supporter.

Hunt has been good for us and is showing great potential as our long term centre.Strong in defence and good speed and size.A thumb injury can happen to anyone.

If he is out , wish him a speedy recovery , he will be missed.

I think everyone but you GF picked the sarcasm in RabbitToe's comment.

You must know that 99% of our squad are duds!!

Rsag85

Bench
Well if Talakai, Jennings, Hunt and Gray are all injured then there is a ZERO percent chance of moving Cody.

Might be Moceidreke back.

We don't have the troops Rsag. Surely you can see this?????

Jennings is back running I believe should he alright in two weeks time

Rsag85

Bench
He has a lot of deficiencies though.

Obstructs plays, struggles to make reads in defence and is a turnstile.

He also can't catch!!!!

Hasn't played for us on the wing.

But anyway there are always other options.

Aj if promise the fullback role has to play out the rest of the year in that position.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Hasn't played for us on the wing.

But anyway there are always other options.

Aj if promise the fullback role has to play out the rest of the year in that position.
He can't play that position when we have the amount of backs unavailable that we do.

handyman2190

Bench
I thought Talakai was still injured?

Cody is very lazy in defence at fullback keep him there and we will continue to leak points of his laziness.

Still don't understand why Madge continues to pick him at fullback, his stats at 5/8 where one of the best in the league.

If Aj was promise the role of fullback as that idiot Gus Gould claims to be so, then why not give him a full year under his belt so he can learn and grow for next year. Does it make any sense?

Im telling you now no player is PROMISED any position AJ will play were he is told to wether it be FB or wing BS about promises are just that if anyone is going to play FB apart from GI it would be Gagai who has played there before