What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
I think technically earlier this year the Warriors had five. Lino Cook Islands, Hingano and Lolohea Samoa, Foran and Johnson NZ.

Ata and Tui are Tongan.

Erin Clark was a junior half who played for Samoa in 2016, but I think that was from the interchange bench which means he probably played at hooker rather than half.

Radical Rat

Juniors
I'm way out of the loop on that controversy. What was the story? A Panthers bloke slept with a team members missus? The consensus is that it was TMM?

Blade23

Juniors
I'm way out of the loop on that controversy. What was the story? A Panthers bloke slept with a team members missus? The consensus is that it was TMM?

There was never any confirmation it was a Penrith player. Just an NRL player under contract that was being shopped around to other clubs that had committed the act.
There was never any confirmation it was Martin.

He was the poor bastard that got blamed because he was dropped and shopped around to other clubs without a clear reason. Now it turns out he was dropped for poor form and he was struggling physically to keep up in first grade week in week out.
If Penrith had articulated that reason 2 months ago maybe this unfounded rumour wouldn't have stuck to him.

Minotaur

Juniors
Yeah young blokes shining in under 20s is a bridge too far for most.

I always thought he looked to have time which is a big plus for a half.

A season under JT will bring him on big time.

He has already had a season under JT (Jason Taylor), why would another season make a difference?