What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 Jerseys, Logos, Sponsor Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I really wanted to buy one of these, but even the small size is designed to fit some 6 ft 10 inches tall weighing in at 115 kilos

Who does their f**king sizes?

I am 5 ft 7 short (I can't use the word tall) and am "normal" weight for my height so naturally I look to buy the smallest sizes possible. In jerseys, because they're designed to fit tight a small is about right. OK, so its a bit long, but only an inch or two - I can live with that

But hoodies for Australians are designed for people averaging 6 ft tall plus, regardless of size
When I tried on these hoodies, they came down to my knees. I looked like a f**king 5 year old wearing his dads clothes.

The bottom of a hoodie is supposed to sit on or around your belt line. That's why the bottom part is elastic - as you don't tuck it into your trousers, you don't want the wind blowing up your back. They don't need to come down below your f**king backside.

Every single hoodie I have tried on in Oz seems to be designed the same way. I bought my fave hoodies in the UK and they fit perfectly. But these ^^^^^ f**kers above are by far the worst offenders of any hoodie I have ever tried.

Wankers.
Depends on the height of your torso. Modern clothing tends to favour short torsos (made in Asia for the most part), maybe these guys decided to break the mould?

callmack1

Staff member
Comes from a bit of an unlikely source but anyway.

The Rugby League Live 4 video game Demo version Fanhub was released today. I was lokking through all the jerseys when I came across the Storm's 2017 heritage jersey. These jerseys in game are fully licenced so I'd say it's the real deal. Haven't seen it revealed anywhere else.

20170701000131_1.jpg

Cumberland Throw

First Grade
so 2 teams are wearing indiginous this round.. ? why i have no idea.. indiginous round was a month ago

Souths wear a black one against penrith and bris wear a white one against storms away white strip..

Oh and a couple of teams are gonna wear men of league socks, even though heritage week is a few rounds off..

Oh and another team is going to wear thier local juniour clubs socks..

pretty strategic and smart scheduling

callmack1

Staff member
so 2 teams are wearing indiginous this round.. ? why i have no idea.. indiginous round was a month ago

Souths wear a black one against penrith and bris wear a white one against storms away white strip..

Oh and a couple of teams are gonna wear men of league socks, even though heritage week is a few rounds off..

Souths are wearing it because it is NAIDOC week.

kdalymc

Bench
Comes from a bit of an unlikely source but anyway.

The Rugby League Live 4 video game Demo version Fanhub was released today. I was lokking through all the jerseys when I came across the Storm's 2017 heritage jersey. These jerseys in game are fully licenced so I'd say it's the real deal. Haven't seen it revealed anywhere else.

View attachment 14134
Should be the full time jersey

Timmah

Staff member

Souths and Brisbane were away sides in Round 10 if I recall correctly - and always marked their intention to wear the jersey a second time at home close to NAIDOC week which starts Monday I believe.

Both clubs are also using it to further their partnerships with DeadlyChoices (Broncos) and Kari (Souths) respectively.

thorson1987

Coach
19554509_10156369653691562_7002131912007635626_n.jpg

Timmah

Staff member
Raiders jersey number 7 tonight or 8? or did they wear this one already
Indigenous round jersey. They, Brisbane and Souths all wearing it as a lead-in to NAIDOC week. They all wore it back in Round 10 as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.