What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Confirmed Signings

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Good signings from the Roosters both Gordon and Tupou have been good this year. Their backline next year is looking really good

1: Tedesco
2: Tupou
3: Mitchell
4: Manu
5: Gordon
6: Keary
7: Pearce

Plenty of points in that
You forgot oldfield

POPEYE

Coach
Maybe Nathan took a pay cut because he's unsure which is better, a standout in an ordinary team or average in a great team . . . either way he'd be good to watch

GongPanther

Referee
So no one is going to sign players for next season? All the off contract blokes are now gonna have to take a year off because it's post June 30?
I dunno.Is that how it works? I thought the deadline for this season,which sounds stupid when it's nearly over,was june 30.Do when does the actual date for signing start for next season?...July 1st?

Bazal

Post Whore
I dunno.Is that how it works? I thought the deadline for this season,which sounds stupid when it's nearly over,was june 30.Do when does the actual date for signing start for next season?...July 1st?

What?

June 30 is the deadline for mid season transfers. It's completely irrelevant to signing players for next season.