What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Overseas dragon

Juniors
I think that BEN might just be in the run on team tonight.the main reason would be his kicking game ,I believe with BEN and Morgan and to a lesser degree Smith in the team their more likely to keep us trapped down the wrong end I can see BEN having a very good game I just hope it's not too good .GO THE BLUES.

TomRedVRiver

Bench
There is so much wrong with this post.

Ben is not known for his kicking game, he's known for his running/passing game. Not to mention there is NO WAY on this Earth that they will drop Cronk to the bench.
Cronk and Munster will start in the halves, Hunt will come on in the second half.

gitano

Juniors
There is so much wrong with this post.

Ben is not known for his kicking game, he's known for his running/passing game. Not to mention there is NO WAY on this Earth that they will drop Cronk to the bench.
Cronk and Munster will start in the halves, Hunt will come on in the second half.

You were right, but no need to be a knob about it. Refer line 1 of your post.

BringTheNoise

Juniors
What position did Hunt come on at? I saw him at the sideline ready to come on but didn't actually notice him after that. Probably a wasted selection for QLD, but obviously didn't hurt them in the end.

Overseas dragon

Juniors
Tysson was awesome close to the best forward.some of NSW forwards and backs played shit,duges was by far the best back( centre).

Overseas dragon

Juniors
No problem TOM I got it wrong just like Laurie .boy there was some piss poor performances.cordner was crook .fifita rocks last night ,diamonds game one.

watatank

Coach
What position did Hunt come on at? I saw him at the sideline ready to come on but didn't actually notice him after that. Probably a wasted selection for QLD, but obviously didn't hurt them in the end.

He playing as a forward, same role Morgan plays when he comes on (and no one is injured)