What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd 19: Non Parra games

Chipmunk

Coach
A draw after extra time in this Warriors v Panthers game would be the perfect result for us.

Would mean that no matter what else happens this weekend, that any team currently outside the Top 8 would need to realistically win 3 games more than us in the last 7 matches to get ahead of us.

Bazal

Post Whore
Calling the stadium Manu Vatuvei stadium for the night has clearly conferred his ability to catch onto everyone else....

Bazal

Post Whore
It's like they're competing for who can drop the most footy. Waqa Blake is in the lead with bonus points for the way he tried to catch that kick off and for dropping a try

Delboy

First Grade
Gee, getting carved up by the running game of Cleary, possibly the least fleet footed 7 in the game, could be a long night as both sides lack control of the footy

Gazzamatta

Coach
I know Foran has some huge plusses but goodness he has some negatives as well. He's invisible tonight when he needs to stand up.
I cant imagine how Foran and Hillbilly Woods are going to improve Dessys Disaster next year.

Bazal

Post Whore
I know Foran has some huge plusses but goodness he has some negatives as well. He's invisible tonight when he needs to stand up.
I cant imagine how Foran and Hillbilly Woods are going to improve Dessys Disaster next year.

Foran, unlike Johnson, needs his forwards giving him space. Johnson can create something from nothing but Foran can't....and honestly this Warriors pack is a joke.