What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

raiders game

TweedDragon

Juniors
Well that lost hurt, however I will got give up on the boys until they are out of the 8 and have no chance of making it. I think they show more tonight than they did against the Titans. I still have faith, I will not give up on the Dragons.

mbk78

Juniors
SRDY! When will we realise what Einstein so well summarisedit?: that doing the same thing but expecting a different result...well you know the rest of the story. I've been a tragic since '68 but I'm running out of steam (and hope) for our future.

mobels

Juniors
ARE YOU LISTENING MARY ? NOW you dipshit.
McCrone took the right option which is something I wish we realised earlier. Why on earth did they take stupid field goal attempts that never had a chance of going in, it just gives out seven tackle sets.

Last edited:

hazzbeen

Bench
Bottom line cant blame the Refs , cant say we bombed tries cant say Raiders were shit and we were better no excuses We lost . We have won 3 of our last 10 matches , cant beat teams below us no chance of beating anyone ubove us ..... Mary another 2 years of nothing ....

Gareth67

First Grade
Some awful decisions by our blokes at crucial moments . The refs. should be kicked up the orse for some blatant home town calls . Although we tried , we still just were not good enough to get those 2 competition points .

But full marks for sticking it out to the very end considering the injuries . And the ' golden point ' scenario , is something that you can blame on those dick-heads from the Footy Show , who promoted the concept quite some time ago - Absolute Fooking Lunacy , in my opinion .

Brutalitops

Juniors
Well it certainly wont be The Raiders the professional penalty milkers.....and as for Papali hes nothing but a dirty grub when he plays
Yeah Papalli brings down the whole teams likeability almost on his own.

Titans are pretty likeable, thinking Knights though, better chance of finals than Dragons!

OzDragon

Coach
So next week we'll get Packer to shoulder charge DCE out of the game and all will be fine, right????

They'll get a penalty, but hey, that's fair.

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
brave effort, I am gutted but I must say, even though Raiders were off their game, we were brave

It's a joke Papali didn't get sin binned. We lost Dugan for the rest of the game.
I agree we lose a player after already losing Packer and the grub stays on the field...that was a blatant shoulder to Dugans head and they reckon they are trying to clean up the game

Crush

Coach
Many chances to win no doubt. Would have been herculean effort to win with all the injuries but then on the other hand we threw it away when it was a must win for us as well. Really don't know what to say about it. There were some players that stepped up - thought Mann was great, MacDonald was more hot than cold, Sims also very good for mine. But again it is clear we are just making up numbers and by experiencing this now rather than finals is probably all good for our cardio systems.
Dugan had the chance to stand up and win that game but dropped the ball twice, once on the first tackle and once 2 meters out from the line when a good finisher would have scored.
Mann was ok but dropped the ball at critical time so don't say he was 'great' he wasn't.
Mistakes cost us again. Lafai AGAIN getting dragged out on the sideline early in tackle count.
Its not good enough.
Dragons had the chance to win but the big players let us down with mistakes.
Blame the guys like Dugan on big bucks for not being able to do what other great players would definitely do, win the game!

Latest posts