What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Watch Newcastle they are improving

TomRedVRiver

Bench
So let me get that right you are saying that Ben hunts kicking game is as good as our super half back Josh mccroan and Tom red River agrees .wow

Alright, I tried to give you the benefit of the doubt at first, but now you're being a moron.
This is a thread about Newcastle, not about Ben Hunt or myself.

In your original post in ANOTHER THREAD you insisted that Hunt should start for QLD in the halves with Morgan in place of Cronk because of Hunt's "kicking game".
Now as idiotic as that idea was, all I said to you was that Hunt is not known for his kicking game, he's known for his passing/running game.
I never once said that his kicking game is as good as McCrone's, or that it was even bad in the first place. It's common knowledge that kicking isn't his strength, that doesn't mean it's just flat out non-existent.

Got it now? Good. Carry on.

Overseas dragon

Juniors
Alright, I tried to give you the benefit of the doubt at first, but now you're being a moron.
This is a thread about Newcastle, not about Ben Hunt or myself.

In your original post in ANOTHER THREAD you insisted that Hunt should start for QLD in the halves with Morgan in place of Cronk because of Hunt's "kicking game".
Now as idiotic as that idea was, all I said to you was that Hunt is not known for his kicking game, he's known for his passing/running game.
I never once said that his kicking game is as good as McCrone's, or that it was even bad in the first place. It's common knowledge that kicking isn't his strength, that doesn't mean it's just flat out non-existent.

Got it now? Good. Carry on.
never once mentioned Morgan or Cronk yes I got the thread wrong wrong wrong and I'm happy to admit I made a mistake now it's your turn if hunt is not a very large improvement kicking wise on Wolfpack ,then I guess I'm a bad judge

Drag Queen

Bench
So let me get that right you are saying that Ben hunts kicking game is as good as our super half back Josh mccroan and Tom red River agrees .wow
Starting to sound like a broken record. Did I say he had a kicking game like McCrone? No I didn't, although I can definitely see the similarities. WOW....

Latest posts