What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 Crowd Watch

Canard

Immortal
Also traditionally don't crowds increase towards the run into the finals?

Not sure why you would expect a massive decrease?

Raiderdave

First Grade
And because crowds have held up a little more then usual over the origin period I'd think we're on track to actually top 2016's average & several other years in the last few .....

Perth Red

Post Whore
Another great crowd over in Toronto with 7,247 turning up to the last home game. Not bad for a "foreign game" third division side!

taipan

Referee
Another great crowd over in Toronto with 7,247 turning up to the last home game. Not bad for a "foreign game" third division side!

I think Toronto should change codes, and enter the Super 19.that way they'll boost Tahs/Rebels/Brumbies/Reds ordinary crowd efforts this year.
And I believe they'd beat these imposters at the same time.

But,but ,but the Tahs have Falonk ,he'll make the difference.
He must be wondering ,there must be bigger crowds of loud supporters at Rookwood Cemetery.

Raiderdave

First Grade
11217 in Cairns

pretty meh tbh
id of thought with their team , the cowboys playing in perfect conditions it would have pushed capacity
but thats nothing to write home about

Emu01

Juniors
11217 in Cairns

pretty meh tbh
id of thought with their team , the cowboys playing in perfect conditions it would have pushed capacity
but thats nothing to write home about

Your pretty hard to please Dave,capacity is about 12k and it looks packed on tv. Give yourself an uppercut.

TheFrog

Coach
I know is blasphemy around here but flicking between the NRL and AFL game for the Arvo and did I hear the 9 commentator mention a 'big crowd' at Newcastle? Is 19.5k seen to be a big crowd for NRL purposes or a good result for a regional team?
Certainly a good crowd for a team running last playing out of a provincial town.

Raiderdave

First Grade
Your pretty hard to please Dave,capacity is about 12k and it looks packed on tv. Give yourself an uppercut.

yeah lol
they got 16500 a few years back for a Titans game , but sure the capacity is 12000
so rain them on your own chin dummy

Vee

First Grade
yeah lol
they got 16500 a few years back for a Titans game , but sure the capacity is 12000
so rain them on your own chin dummy
Sorry Dave, I was at the briefing and capacity is 12500 these days. $75 for the grandstand seats.

Raiderdave

First Grade
Sorry Dave, I was at the briefing and capacity is 12500 these days. $75 for the grandstand seats.

Didn't you also say it was sold out ?
so where were the 1250 people who paid for tickets that would have got it to capacity ?

It should have got to what ever the grounds capacity is considering it was the cowboys playing & the glorious day up there , if that game couldn't get to 12500 , then no game will.

Latest posts