What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mitchell Pearce

Spot On

Coach
Poor 'ol Stetson.

He's a bit like Mitchell P. Pretending to be something he is not.

A match made in heaven no doubt.

Nice beaver with the homo-erotic references again.

Starting to notice a pattern here.

Others come to discuss Rugby League, he's here to find that special someone.

Each to their own I guess.

For the record, after round 19 Mitchell Pearce was equal 7th in the Dally M awards, in a contest currently led by Cameron Smith. The only half back ahead of him is Queenslander Daly Cherry-Evans. Mitchell's Roosters team mate and five eighth Luke Keary is equal 10th, but only one point behind.

http://www.nrl.com/nrlcoms-dally-m-count-dce-into-second/tabid/10874/newsid/110056/default.aspx

Thus Mitchell Pearce is currently retaining the title of the No 1 half back from NSW.

Have you noticed a pattern when Pearce plays Origin yet?
Yes.

Outstanding effort, unmatched passion, and the unfortunate situation of being surrounded by players who just aren't up to origin level.

Sounds like someone remembered the password. Well done you.

Password for what? LU? Google chrome remembers that for me.
For the record, after round 19 Mitchell Pearce was equal 7th in the Dally M awards, in a contest currently led by Cameron Smith. The only half back ahead of him is Queenslander Daly Cherry-Evans. Mitchell's Roosters team mate and five eighth Luke Keary is equal 10th, but only one point behind.

http://www.nrl.com/nrlcoms-dally-m-count-dce-into-second/tabid/10874/newsid/110056/default.aspx

Thus Mitchell Pearce is currently retaining the title of the No 1 half back from NSW.

Still the best half in the country, by a mile.

As I said earlier, it will be good to watch him in a rep team with players who are up to his standard.

OldPanther

Coach
Yes.

Outstanding effort, unmatched passion, and the unfortunate situation of being surrounded by players who just aren't up to origin level.

As I said earlier, it will be good to watch him in a rep team with players who are up to his standard.

Best half in the comp? You sad little troll.

gregstar

Referee
Yes.

Worthy trolling effort.
Obvious, but a sound effort.

Smack

Coach
Means nothing when he fails constantly for NSW.

JJ

Immortal

You're struggling with understanding "thus", your logic extended suggests DCE is Qld #1 half (selectors don't agree) and given you mention him, Keary is NSW #1 5/8 (selectors don't agree). Gutherson wasn't picked anywhere either, clearly according you your logic he should be one of the first picked

As most can understand, Pearce is a very good 1st grade half, no shame in that

POPEYE

Coach

Leading the Dally M's means a player is carrying a team . . . if you are a DreaM Believer you must think the rest of the Roosters monkeys

Latest posts