What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings

macavity

Referee
A mate of mine mentioned Tevita Pangai JR likely to leave the Bronco's. Knights mentioned as a possible destination. Anyone else hearing this? Also Joseph Tapine on the outer at Canberra and being shopped around.

Would love TPJ to come home, but doubt it, Broncos rarely lose the ones they want to keep.

No one would touch Tapine on his current contract. Body like Tarzan, Heart like, well, not Jane, is there some sort of cockroach that hangs around Tarzan?

Pedge1971

First Grade
Well he does have a history of off field issues and the Knights helped him through that when he was there. As a big thankyou he turned around and signed elsewhere.

Cannot blame the Raiders if this is the case.

davi

Juniors
Sam Thaiday has been told he will not be re-signed by the Broncos after next year's season. I wonder if Sam will look for another club or gracefully retire like Justin Hodges and Corey Parker. The other option is Superleague he will be 33 by the time of next year so he could possibly have another year or two up his sleeve.

natheel

Coach
Sam Thaiday has been told he will not be re-signed by the Broncos after next year's season. I wonder if Sam will look for another club or gracefully retire like Justin Hodges and Corey Parker. The other option is Superleague he will be 33 by the time of next year so he could possibly have another year or two up his sleeve.
At 33/34 I could see Sam having a year or 2 in England.

Pedge1971

First Grade
Will retire to become and expert ambassador for fracking based on years of experience playing rugby league.....

Oh wait, that gig is taken. Thoroughbreds!!!!!

davi

Juniors
Will retire to become and expert ambassador for fracking based on years of experience playing rugby league.....

Oh wait, that gig is taken. Thoroughbreds!!!!!

Thaiday hasn't ruled it out playing for a different club today. He suggested he would wait and see how the body feels before making a decision. Definitely could still find a team for his services considering he hardly is on his last legs despite being dropped from Queensland.

Nice Beaver

First Grade
Thaiday hasn't ruled it out playing for a different club today. He suggested he would wait and see how the body feels before making a decision. Definitely could still find a team for his services considering he hardly is on his last legs despite being dropped from Queensland.

I wouldn't say he'd definitely pick up another NRL contract.

Still over a year to go on his current deal and that can be a long time when you are his age.

Either ESL or bust for Sammy I think.

No point heading to Sydney on a bargain basement deal.