What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What will happen in 2018

Walpole

Juniors
I think it's time we all stopped saying "Mary should do this, Mary should do that." He won't. Get used to it. He's just a bloke who has a great seat in the stand each week, hoping the Dragons have a win. What I want to know is how you get a high paying job you're not qualified for and in which you have no previous relevant experience or record of success.

emack

Juniors
I think it's time we all stopped saying "Mary should do this, Mary should do that." He won't. Get used to it. He's just a bloke who has a great seat in the stand each week, hoping the Dragons have a win. What I want to know is how you get a high paying job you're not qualified for and in which you have no previous relevant experience or record of success.
As sad as it is to say this, I agree with Walpole..............extending Mary was the "death knell" for us...........winter isnt coming, its already here and buckle up cause as long as Mary is here its going to be a brutally cold winter.

Crush

Coach
I think with Hunt coming 2018 will be a very good year. We just need our outside backs to fire and we are on for a top 4 finish.

ALSGI

Bench
1. Best ever Boot camp concluded following 2017 review. Mary says he was concentrating too much on Dragons Footy and he's got Daley in to do that for him in 2018.
2. Finish 3rd or 4th in our group in Aukland.
3. Fake trials, pretending to give players a chance at FB (except Knighty).
4. We're due for a win in Charity Shield, so 1st game without Dugan/Packer (Knighty at FB Mathews to Bench rotation) and we draw. McAnchor says we're developing a power game with a new FB and half that are still learning Dragons Footy.
5. Missus leaves me for a Grub supporter.

Coffs dragon

Bench
Sharks beating us easily with Dugan starring as a ball playing fullback feeding Val Holmes on the wing. Flanno then claiming they signed him on centre money yet see him as a fullback. Basil Millward does a u-turn on the pathway back into the sheltered workshop of the Old Boys Club.

grouch

First Grade
Easy. Have a mate on the board.

Old Timer

Coach
  1. Ben Hunt will claim insanity at the time of him signing his contract and he will be granted an early release on compassionate grounds.
  2. Nighty will get then FB jumper after the "sham" trials.
  3. We will have an even slower backline next year.
  4. Our juniors will look for exits to clubs who appreciate youth.
  5. People in here will still find ways to talk us up and will find ways to praise Millward for the new lot of "journeymen" coming our way.
  6. The 2018 posts will mirror image the 2017/2016/2105 posts and only the names will be changed.

1. Ben Hunt will claim insanity at the time of him signing his contract and he will be granted an early release on compassionate grounds.
  2. Nighty will get then FB jumper after the "sham" trials.
  3. We will have an even slower backline next year.
  4. Our juniors will look for exits to clubs who appreciate youth.
  5. People in here will still find ways to talk us up and will find ways to praise Millward for the new lot of "journeymen" coming our way.
  6. The 2018 posts will mirror image the 2017/2016/2105 posts and only the names will be changed.
I'll assume 2105 was a typo.
Although on our current form that could be our next premiership year.

Bench
Get a job at NRL Headquarters

Sharks beating us easily with Dugan starring as a ball playing fullback feeding Val Holmes on the wing. Flanno then claiming they signed him on centre money yet see him as a fullback. Basil Millward does a u-turn on the pathway back into the sheltered workshop of the Old Boys Club.
Dugan as a ball playing fullback lol maybe you drank his breezers for him.

Latest posts