What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Life For NRL Creeps

Brutus

Referee
Yes folks, this is the front page of the Sunday Telegraph today. The NRL is being pro-active when it comes to offending against women, but that doesn't stop the words 'NRL Creeps' being used in big bold letters. Oh, and look who is back writing NRL articles again - Jessica Halloran.

The AFL has their scandal with women so this is the Telegraph response just to make sure RL doesn't miss out. Ah yes rehash old front page stories like Bryce Cartwright and Simona ffs.

Good old Rupert.

hutch

First Grade
The nrl once again leading the way in Australian sport for misbehaving players and this is the headline that scum organisation choose to print.

Canard

Immortal
Imagine how devastated you would be if your Kurtley Beale.

You play Union and your missus is banging a middle aged suit from the AFL behind your back.

FMD, I recommend he goes out and gets a semi trailer full of blow and bangs random chicks until his dick drops off.

Brutus

Referee
You can always count on Jess Halloran. Nowhere to be seen on the NRL article front until an opportunity like this pops up. How is she doing in her AFL tipping comp these days?

Anyway, I'll keep watching those NRL Creeps despite what Rupert tells me.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Tbf Murdoch was very clear when he said he will do everything possible to make afl successful and grow it in nsw and qland. The fact people from nsw put up with it and the nrl does nothing is the real travesty.

adamkungl

Immortal
Unpopular opinion time

I don't believe in life bans except in the most extreme cases.
I believe young men should be given a chance and once they have served a fair penalty by both the sport and the courts should be able to pursue a career, even in the NRL, as long as a clear and consistent process is followed.

AND I don't believe that crimes against women should be punished more harshly by a sporting body than crimes against men. It's quite obvious that there is far more hate, and calls for the NRL to life ban, for a player who pushed a woman against a wall, than a bloke who repeatedly stomped another blokes head and went to jail. Absurd white knighting.

butchmcdick

Immortal
Imagine how devastated you would be if your Kurtley Beale.

You play Union and your missus is banging a middle aged suit from the AFL behind your back.

FMD, I recommend he goes out and gets a semi trailer full of blow and bangs random chicks until his dick drops off.

Kurtley has had his fair share of headlines for off field indiscretions in the past

Hello, I'm The Doctor

First Grade
Unpopular opinion time

I don't believe in life bans except in the most extreme cases.
I believe young men should be given a chance and once they have served a fair penalty by both the sport and the courts should be able to pursue a career, even in the NRL, as long as a clear and consistent process is followed.

AND I don't believe that crimes against women should be punished more harshly by a sporting body than crimes against men. It's quite obvious that there is far more hate, and calls for the NRL to life ban, for a player who pushed a woman against a wall, than a bloke who repeatedly stomped another blokes head and went to jail. Absurd white knighting.

I was under the impression this was just for sleezy execs who abuse their position (who do totally deserve to be punted first time). Does this encompass the players too?