What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2KY & The Big Sports Breakfast

Generalzod

Immortal
We should do a poll which program is better BIg Sports Breakfast or Talkin Sports drop the G. The award goes to talkin sports drop the g , what say you.

taipan

Referee
We should do a poll which program is better BIg Sports Breakfast or Talkin Sports drop the G. The award goes to talkin sports drop the g , what say you.

Don't know about dropping the G in the poll.I would suggest dropping the lot.

Does this country need two radio shows, that reduce a listener's IQ? We have our politicians to do that for us.

Das Gupta

Juniors
Who reads the news on the BSB now that Jemma is gone?

Some chick called Victoria.
Had a few on-air gaffes already.
Pay for what you get I suppose. Minimum wage, very early start and have to put up with Uncle Creepy festering around the studio. Wouldn't get many queuing up for that job.

Mr Saab

Referee
I like Victoria. Off to a solid start....hopefully she does not engage in BS banter with the dynamic duo

Todd Hoffman

Juniors
Heard it.
Jimmy was stunned early on that TK was giving an opinion on a subject other than Horse racing.
A convenient ad break followed and normal service resumed.

Das Gupta

Juniors
Rugby legend Matt Burke was a good replacement today for Uncle creepy, who is off again mysteriously.
I wonder if TK's spat with Jimmy on Friday resulted in Burke being called in?

Rugby legend Matt Burke was a good replacement today for Uncle creepy, who is off again mysteriously.

Who knows. Probably.

Uncle Creepy must have been too busy sitting in a tree outside Sally Fitzgibbons house.

Tronald Crump

Juniors

With channel 10 on the skids Burkey is probably looking for a new job.
He has been ok so far, though it doesn't take much to out shine TK.

Life's Good

Coach
Unsure where Slater is,but its been day 6 of Matt Burke and he has been pretty good from the sporadic times i have listened.
Just got back from the States and have started listening to BSB again and found Matt Bourke to be a breath of fresh air. Nice to listen to a bloke who actually watches sport and is able to engage in decent discussion. I think TK has lifted his game as well.

Mr Saab

Referee
I heard a podcast interview of Langmack talking to the weekend BSB. Wow, did he open up about some incidents in 1996.