What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 R21 Fri - Eels 28-14 Broncos @ ANZ

Round 21: Eels v Broncos

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Gee the Bronco haters are out in force tonight.
Didn't you know? All Broncos fans (and I mean ALL, no Broncos fan is innocent on this forum) are horrible pieces of human trash who deserve to be gassed. If you are a Broncos fan you are guilty by association. How dare you grow up supporting a football club? Everyone is welcome on this forum... (except Broncos fans) Everyone knows its all the fans fault the Broncos are such a successful club.

I already said earlier the Eels were the better side tonight, they were excellent. But nah, lets lay the boot in to all Broncos fans. They're all f**king trash, they can take it!

This forum is cancer.

Last edited:

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Didn't you know? All Broncos fans (and I mean ALL, no Broncos fan is innocent on this forum) are horrible pieces of human trash who deserve to be gassed. If you are a Broncos fan you are guilty by association. How dare you grow up supporting a football club? Everyone is welcome on this forum... (except Broncos fans)

The Super League War created a lot of salty f**kers down south.

Yeah that's right I said salty, because the boot fits

some11

Referee
Haven't been on here in a while, and nothing has changed my mind since early this season that the Broncos are pretenders.

If you're an Eels supporter, get excited because that kind of effort leading into the finals is something to smile about. They're a bit like Manly in that they thrive on chaos, with all those injuries and off-field dramas all that matters is what happens on the field. The Broncos on the other hand can't go toe to toe with teams who take the fight to them - after Edwards did his usual dumb thing, it wasn't the Broncs who got fired up which is worrying.

Thrashings by the Storm are a dime a dozen but losses like that are what exposes a team.

blaza88z

Coach
Parra were too good tonight, best game they've played in a long time, they'll need to repeat the dose for the remainder of the season and obviously into the finals if they want to be a serious threat, I think that applies for every side though - I think only injuries will see Melbourne not winning the title this year

Forty20

First Grade
Parra were too good tonight, best game they've played in a long time, they'll need to repeat the dose for the remainder of the season and obviously into the finals if they want to be a serious threat, I think that applies for every side though - I think only injuries will see Melbourne not winning the title this year

If it weren't for the loss of Macca I wouldn't have said that your mob would have too much to worry about from the loss. We played a really strong game and turned the blow torch on the few errors the Broncos made. The injury to Macca was dogshit luck though and given his class it is going to be be a big loss for Brisbane. Hate seeing players cop nasty knee injuries and god knows it has hurt us this year with Gutherson and K.Pritchard copping season ending blows to the knee.

mave

Coach
Parra by far the better tonight, but fk me they rival the Storm for wrestle and slowing the oppostion ruck down, and the refs let them do it.

Please NRL bring back the game from the mid-late 1990's.

oldmancraigy

Coach
I was surprised a team gunning for their 5th straight win, and playing at home, were such massive underdogs.

Eels started the season 2-4. Have gone 10-3 since then. Are some people 2 months late on realizing they are a good team? Top 4 not out of the question given their draw.

beave

Coach
Yeah a halfback should never run it on the fourth. Wouldn't want to put any pressure on the defence.

Yeah, wouldn't want your main kicker to be available to, you know, actually kick on the last.

Parra were 5m out from the try line, he was easy pickings for the brisbane defence, he wasn't fooling anyone

Last edited:

Latest posts