What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 R21 Sat - Knights 21-14 Dragons @ McDonald Jones

Round 21: Knights v Dragons

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Someguy

First Grade
I'm happy for Newcastle tigers are more deserving of the spoon but really not looking forward to more panthers hype now

This Year?

Immortal
We simply don't deserve to play finals footy after that insipid performance. Thank f**k I'm at work instead of going to the game.

justdave

Juniors
great job Newcastle, well deserved. Newbie fans, go and get very pissed. Even I'm emotional and I don't like your club very much.

mxlegend99

Referee
Merge will miss the finals from here. That sort of loss is like a nuke through the confidence
Very good chance.

But all they need is to win as many games as Penrith and they can stay in.

Which really means the Panthers vs Dragons match will likely be the deciding match for 8th place.

King hit

Coach
Shithouse game but good to see Newcastle grab a win. They got lucky but they will take any win they can get. It's made my day seeing the Knights win.

Noname36

First Grade
Shithouse game but good to see Newcastle grab a win. They got lucky but they will take any win they can get. It's made my day seeing the Knights win.

Surely people can't complain coz the Knights got the tiniest bit of luck after 2 years with ziltch?

The Knights missed 63 tackles and Dragons still lost. They didn't deserve to win.

Latest posts