What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The troll cave

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
lol.

Calm down sook. You gave as good as you got. I don't want you to leave. I want you to realise that other Souths forum members don't respect or care about your, lets be honest, well thought out views, because of the way you deliver them.

I've given you an easy solution to all your problems here. Just tweak your posts in such a miniscule manner (don't say 'fact' all the damn time when it's just an opinion, because that's all an unsourced fact is, opinion) and everything will improve.

If I had a personal issue with you, why would I bother trying to help you?

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
If they are facts, this would be easy enough to do.

If they are opinion, then just say they are your opinion and we all move on.

You will even get a genuine apology if you want one.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Rabbits20 and foreverinourshadow.

I have a serious question for you both.

Do you want to have genuine conversation about Souths in this forum?
Or do you want to be treated like pains in the arse, constantly disrespected and abused?
I already do have genuine conversations. Just ask Souths til I die, Callmack, NewcRabbit, Handyman, CAFPOW, Doyen etc.........

I'm not going to worry about the trolls on here who I have on ignore who are just here to antagonise....

I have bigger things to worry about in my life......

Plus in the other thread you inferred to me as disabled which I know would upset general people.

I'd like an apology for that.

Last edited:

Rabbits20

Immortal
I suggest you message Callmack Madunit and he can tell you how many times I have tried......

They blamed me for complaining to mods about the threads for our matches and Curns hoed into me when I did not complain about that.....

Callmack PM'd me and said it was disgusting the carry on in that thread.....

Do you want me to PM you where he said it as I am not making up bullshit!!!!!

I tried taking Rabbit Toes off ignore and he said the fact I did that shows I'm needy and want attention!!!.....

I was just giving it a go!!!!! Once again if you don't believe me ask Callmack and he can tell you......

I have also tried with Pommy and no matter what I say he abuses me and when I post proper footy stuff that challenged their they ignore my posts on purpose as they aren't here for that sensible talk but rather to antagonise me........

Rabbits20

Immortal
I do not have time to show you all the evidence if you ask but in future I'll quite simply PM you when these things happen.

Plus some posts have been deleted I have realised.

I'm not here for any trouble.

There is whining about negative views too but I'm entitled to those views.

I don't have to smooth things over and sugar coat them...

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I already do have genuine conversations. Just ask Souths til I die, Callmack, NewcRabbit, Handyman, CAFPOW, Doyen etc.........

I'm not going to worry about the trolls on here who I have on ignore who are just here to antagonise....

I have bigger things to worry about in my life......

Plus in the other thread you inferred to me as disabled which I know would upset general people.

I'd like an apology for that.
I didn't call you disabled. I genuinely enquired, as I said in the post. It wasn't an attempt at being a smartarse.

I'm also not saying you don't have decent discussions. I'm merely challenging why people who support the same side feel the need to put each other on ignore. And it usually is an issue with both parties.

So I am here to challenge everyone, why not make some simple little changes so that you don't piss each other off all the time. You don't have to agree. But surely you can see where you could possibly make a small change to be less irritating to others, JUST AS they could do the same to be less irritating to you.

No one is innocent here and no one is guilty. It's a small community in this forum, work your shit out to build a bigger community, more discussion, more views, more involvement. Everything gets better.

If things continue on their current trend, you'll barely be posting anything about footy at all. I personally find that to be quite sad (I know some may think that's hypocritical because I don't mind arguing, it's also short sighted because I spend more of my time talking about footy than arguing)

I want every forum in here to have forummers respected by one another, not putting others on ignore, having animated debates and discussions, banter, even some trolling of other clubs in good nature.

I don't want factions where each side just says "You're shit, f**k off" blah blah blah.

Does that sound unreasonable? Or difficult? Or wrong?

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I do not have time to show you all the evidence if you ask but in future I'll quite simply PM you when these things happen.

Plus some posts have been deleted I have realised.

I'm not here for any trouble.

There is whining about negative views too but I'm entitled to those views.

I don't have to smooth things over and sugar coat them...
I don't want you to change your views. But just realise what you are doing that annoys others. If its because you're always negative than other supporters are going to question if you actually support this side, thus, they get defensive towards you.

So if something about the club pleases you, make it known. You may do that already, perhaps do it some more. It's a small difference that improves the entire experience for you, other members and this Souths forum.

It's worth a crack isn't it?

You can still be negative and critical. Not only do I condone criticisism, I encourage it. But there is good and bad everywhere. Don't focus heavily on one and ignore the other.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I suggest you message Callmack Madunit and he can tell you how many times I have tried......

They blamed me for complaining to mods about the threads for our matches and Curns hoed into me when I did not complain about that.....

Callmack PM'd me and said it was disgusting the carry on in that thread.....

Do you want me to PM you where he said it as I am not making up bullshit!!!!!

I tried taking Rabbit Toes off ignore and he said the fact I did that shows I'm needy and want attention!!!.....

I was just giving it a go!!!!! Once again if you don't believe me ask Callmack and he can tell you......

I have also tried with Pommy and no matter what I say he abuses me and when I post proper footy stuff that challenged their they ignore my posts on purpose as they aren't here for that sensible talk but rather to antagonise me........
All of this petty responses and attitude you get is the petty crap that needs to end.

And everyone needs to do their bit, not just you and a few others.

If Rabbitohs20 and others make efforts to be better forummers here, then everyone who opposes them needs to be accommodating of their efforts and show due respect and make changes themselves for the betterment of this forum and the reputation of each and every one of you among your peers here.

Rabbits20

Immortal
I didn't call you disabled. I genuinely enquired, as I said in the post. It wasn't an attempt at being a smartarse.

I'm also not saying you don't have decent discussions. I'm merely challenging why people who support the same side feel the need to put each other on ignore. And it usually is an issue with both parties.

So I am here to challenge everyone, why not make some simple little changes so that you don't piss each other off all the time. You don't have to agree. But surely you can see where you could possibly make a small change to be less irritating to others, JUST AS they could do the same to be less irritating to you.

No one is innocent here and no one is guilty. It's a small community in this forum, work your shit out to build a bigger community, more discussion, more views, more involvement. Everything gets better.

If things continue on their current trend, you'll barely be posting anything about footy at all. I personally find that to be quite sad (I know some may think that's hypocritical because I don't mind arguing, it's also short sighted because I spend more of my time talking about footy than arguing)

I want every forum in here to have forummers respected by one another, not putting others on ignore, having animated debates and discussions, banter, even some trolling of other clubs in good nature.

I don't want factions where each side just says "You're shit, f**k off" blah blah blah.

Does that sound unreasonable? Or difficult? Or wrong?
I find it reasonable but others may not!!!

I have tried giving some others a fair go but it goes both ways.

Just on another point I like the term as a matter of fact.

Like it could be said as a matter of fact Hunt should've scored the other night. Say Sterlo said that and you said to Sterlo well that's your opinion I reckon he'd say most others would agree with him and you were nitpicking.

My next example that comes to mind would be as a matter of fact there are more threats in the world these days with terrorism. That's quite clearly an obvious one. If you told many that's just an opinion they'd say to you come on mate........

Rabbits20

Immortal
All of this petty responses and attitude you get is the petty crap that needs to end.

And everyone needs to do their bit, not just you and a few others.

If Rabbitohs20 and others make efforts to be better forummers here, then everyone who opposes them needs to be accommodating of their efforts and show due respect and make changes themselves for the betterment of this forum and the reputation of each and every one of you among your peers here.
Can't argue there.

I see where you are coming from.

As myself and Souths til I die have said well we all have something in common in that we support the same team!

Rabbits20

Immortal
I don't want you to change your views. But just realise what you are doing that annoys others. If its because you're always negative than other supporters are going to question if you actually support this side, thus, they get defensive towards you.

So if something about the club pleases you, make it known. You may do that already, perhaps do it some more. It's a small difference that improves the entire experience for you, other members and this Souths forum.

It's worth a crack isn't it?

You can still be negative and critical. Not only do I condone criticisism, I encourage it. But there is good and bad everywhere. Don't focus heavily on one and ignore the other.
I have tried mate. I'll try some more.

For example a positive of the club is before home games you can meet injured players for example at the Rabbitohs members deck in the cauldron.

This is a positive thing from the club giving back to the members.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Whilst I have been very critical of Clark I have said you can't question his commitment and he is South Sydney through and through.

I feel there are some in here that look to pull apart certain posts of mine where they can cause trouble! Rather than say to a good post oh that's actually a good point you make and acknowledge that rather than look for trouble.

It's something I'll work on too.

I do not think I explained that the best but I hope you get what I'm getting at.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
absolutely, but as i have already stated, it's not a burden you have to bear entirely. everyone needs to be better.

Then I can piss off and leave you all alone lol

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
We will see what others say in coming days.
It's something that will take time for everyone. I'm going to be loitering around.

I don't take sides. Sometimes you'll agree with me, sometimes you'll hate me. But you can never criticise me of playing favourites.