What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The troll cave

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Furthermore, Hunt didn't play 100 consecutive games
He played all 26 in 2004
He then played the first 6 of 2005 but missed the Round 7 game against Cronulla.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Who is the only person to win a First Grade Premiership despite playing in a losing first grade side on the same Grand Final day?

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
Furthermore, Hunt didn't play 100 consecutive games
He played all 26 in 2004
He then played the first 6 of 2005 but missed the Round 7 game against Cronulla.

oi Coby is Madunit a real person or one of those computer type machines that knows all the questions and answers on here maybe old shadow has been set up?:rolleyes:...p.s. anyway i am 1-1;)...Shadow...

callmack1

Staff member
Shadow you have to try and make a better attempt to get on with the others.

You have to stop calling people don't knowers as that stirs the pot and causes trouble!
I know you try bro but you also have to drop the "don't knower stuff" ;)

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Who is the only person to win a First Grade Premiership despite playing in a game against the premiership winning side on the day of the final.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
Who is the only person to win a First Grade Premiership despite playing in a losing first grade side on the same Grand Final day?

sounds tricky hmmmm ok let me have dinner then ile get back to you later.....here is a question for you what player from the late 70""s/80""s gave a penalty away right in front of the posts to collect 10k cash illegally? its an easy question actually...Shadow...

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
sounds tricky hmmmm ok let me have dinner then ile get back to you later.....here is a question for you what player from the late 70""s/80""s gave a penalty away right in front of the posts to collect 10k cash illegally? its an easy question actually...Shadow...

cameron smith from the storm...Shadow...