What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fitzy's league Sledge

Mong

Post Whore
Taunting me?

I thought we were buddies.

That's totes disappointing...

Haha

You couldn't taunt me successfully bro, you're simply not smart enough to do that.

Keep trying if you wish though, it's good for a lol or two at your expense :joy::joy:

taipan

Referee
Taunting me?

I thought we were buddies.

That's totes disappointing...

Haha

You couldn't taunt me successfully bro, you're simply not smart enough to do that.

Keep trying if you wish though, it's good for a lol or two at your expense :joy::joy:

Easy meat champ, you are just an apprentice masochist.
You're like those ducks in a shooting gallery, always popping up and getting wasted.Cheap fun of course.

taipan

Referee
I have melad.The Doc stated obviously there is a pesky D grade troll,buzzing around the place.Not to worry as they lapse into irrelevance ,very quickly.

Mong

Post Whore
Nah bro

I've been around these parts for the longest time, and whilst you continue to cry about it the easier it gets for me :joy::joy:

Mong

Post Whore
Oh look

You've got eld all excited....

That's an achievement..

Bitter AF lonely old men like your style it seems...

:joy::joy:

Diesel

Referee
Why does he wear a f**king bandana? We know he's a bald over 60 has been, the red cloth just makes him look even more stupid. At least Hulk Hogan (about the same age) can pull it off

taipan

Referee
Why does he wear a f**king bandana? We know he's a bald over 60 has been, the red cloth just makes him look even more stupid. At least Hulk Hogan (about the same age) can pull it off

Fitzhead thinks he is a modern day Che Guevara,out to bring down those wealthy leaguies.

Incorrect

Coach
I read the merkins Saturday column in the SMH.... one of his pieces was about some shitty under 11's rugby team from Kiama way playing against some other team and they were getting smashed 55-nil.... So the coach of the team doing the reaming stops the game and swaps some of his team with some of the kids in the shit team to try and even up the contest....

Fitz closes the piece by saying "And that, friends, is rugby"

What a flog... Like rugby is the only sport where sportsmanship and fair play happens?

Wonder if the All Blacks will swap with some Wallaby players this Saturday in the Bledisloe when it's 63-nil to NZ in the 2nd half??

Australian rugby - Joke...

Latest posts