What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Name a horse to follow

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Tom Melbourne's trial win was actually impressive,never thought he was much of a horse but he looked good there

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Going on the trials this morning there's a win in 7yo Tom Melbourne.
(I know tipping a 7yo as a horse to follow is nuts)
Is with the Waller stable now.
Lightly raced and don't know if it's run in Sydney before but he looked good this morning.
Sydney might suit him.

That punter is running tomorrow

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Anyone see the win of Banish yesterday at Cranbourne?

3yo filly in a BM64 beat the older horses and I think a couple of them were pretty handy.

Looks like a Oaks filly but shes a Lonhro and they are usually numpties over anything more than 1400m so will be interesting to watch her develop.

WaznTheGreat

Referee

3yo filly in a BM64 beat the older horses and I think a couple of them were pretty handy.

Looks like a Oaks filly but shes a Lonhro and they are usually numpties over anything more than 1400m so will be interesting to watch her develop.

Was a massive win,ate up the ground the last bit of the race

WaznTheGreat

Referee

Lol this is true