What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack mcgregor

LINESPEED

Juniors
I know we haven't played yet but can l submit an early plea of Sack McGregor !
Here, here I'll second that

Today we'll play the Titans into form as we did Bunnies & Knights

The Knights killed the Eels with LINESPEED and I really wonder if Mary knows the meaning of the word? Or that it's the best defensive strategy going round.

Our players crab & walk sideways in defence and come back onside like slugs in a veggie patch, costing tries from slow moving forwards walking around impeding play in offside positions.

Our team lacks the across the park speed of the real contenders

If only we'd kept Beau Scott - who kept the No 6's honest, rattled & off balance

Last week the forwards looked like they were at a wake in the first half - standing around bunched and leaderless watching the hit ups peel off in the now predictable power game.
Let's see if they're on their toes at least today
You're not up to it Mary - it's just too hard for you

Bench
This is why McIdiot needs to go. We could have been top four.
Just another example of McIdiots coaching ability, he has no idea

Gareth67

First Grade
Well I'll be ! Would you believe it ? That country ' honky ' Banarby Joyce is a Kiwi ! No
wonder this country is in such a bluudy mess , we have Kiwi's running the place !

I wonder what our Mary's bloodlines are , could it be remotely possible for him also to be a Kiwi ? That would surely explain his lack of coaching ability . And if he was , perhaps there is a chance that we could kick him out of the coaching role , as a foreign alien :alien:.

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
Well I'll be ! Would you believe it ? That country ' honky ' Banarby Joyce is a Kiwi ! No
wonder this country is in such a bluudy mess , we have Kiwi's running the place !

I wonder what our Mary's bloodlines are , could it be remotely possible for him also to be a Kiwi ? That would surely explain his lack of coaching ability . And if he was , perhaps there is a chance that we could kick him out of the coaching role , as a foreign alien :alien:.

I think we should punt Mary regardless whether he's Kiwi or not.
Not only can we kick him out but can sue him for impersonating an NRL coach .... ( attempting to )

ALSGI

Bench

Mary's Canadian mate, had a son out of wedlock 30years ago in Toronto and has been making up for missed child support payments for the last two years.