What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mann

hazzbeen

Bench
As for Mann the kid has been pushed and shoved around for the last 3 years and if it wasn't for injuries and desperation now by our coach he probably would not have played as much as he has and that is not lot . This shows what a classy player he is anyone else would have thrown the dummy . Once this kid is given a real go in a
regular position he will will excel into one of the top players ....

Como Connection

First Grade
He showed something he hasn't shown before when put in the halves or fullback, and that's confidence.

You almost need a touch of arrogance when playing in the key positions as the team is looking to you to direct the play.

He showed that for the first time today, and a great game was the result.
Been stuffed around by the club since
he signed here.
Given a fair go from game one would well and truly be the Mann
CC

thebigredv

First Grade
Early days I know but something tells me Mann may turn out to be a representative player. I see the makings of a terrific footballer whenever I watch him play - speed, acceleration, vision, evasiveness, toughness, stamina, and today I witnessed a pleasing passing game and a sound kicking game.

We might be embarking on something very big with this guy.

j0nesy

Bench
I've said it a few times but he really reminds me of another bloke called Kurt... Kurt Gildley. Very similar footballer. Utility back, 5/8th come fullback are his best positions. Fast, elusive, small but strong. Let's hope he turns out to be just as good as Gidley.

I've said it a few times but he really reminds me of another bloke called Kurt... Kurt Gildley. Very similar footballer. Utility back, 5/8th come fullback are his best positions. Fast, elusive, small but strong. Let's hope he turns out to be just as good as Gidley.

I heard Johns say that Gidley wasn't the most naturally talented footballer .. but he was the hardest worker .. he wanted it more than anyone else.

I suspect Mann is a very talented footballer .. hamstrung by a peanut ..

Apart from ability he obviously has a great temperament to put up with our coaching buffoons.

I think what is underestimated is his defense.. he is good.. which is no surprise as that is the main element Bellamy looks for when scanning youngsters

A good kid .. appears well liked in the group .. and has that 'something' about him.

I believe Mann was given the opportunity today because McNugget was injured .. hopefully the peanut doesn't revert to normal transmission if he comes good during the week.

Surely he can't be that senseless?

RedV Resurgence

Juniors
I hope Widdop comes and says he feels comfortable with Mann in the halves. I think this has been the reason why Mary has played McCrone.

That logic is now dead.

blacksafake

First Grade
I'm happy we signed Hunt but if Dopey had of tried & given Mann a real go like he has with McCrone we might have saved some $. No matter what happens from here on in he needs to be told that the position is yours for the rest of the year & go out & play what's in front of you. Who knows he could be our missing X factor.