What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Targets 3

Johns Magic

Referee
It was always weird when you heard the figures they were throwing at guys like Mbye. I always assumed they must have endless TPA's.

But they always targeted such duds. Hopoate is a classic example.

K-Man

Bench
Lamb has not shown that he can organise this team.

Hodkinson has.

We need an organising half to partner Watson.

Lock it in. I'd bet my children on it too.

Want to take a wild guess at the average kick metres per game for Lamb and Hodko this season?

I'll make it easy for you:

Lamb: 235 kick metres per game
Hodko: 115 kick metres per game.

Still convinced Hodko "runs the team" and Lamb is just lucky someone is around to pass him the ball so he can do all those less important things like kick for territory, set up tries, make breaks, and also do the basics of getting the team around the park?

What exactly is "organising" to you? Catching and passing? I would say there is a lot more to being a dominant playmaker than simply touching the football. In every key stat Lamb is the more influential half.

macavity

Referee
We need to play hardball with the Dogs. Don't take their crud off their hands - Klemmer, Jackson, or no one. Let them suffer. Beggars can't be choosers and its only three teams with any cash left.

Still a chance the NRL bail them out given the spineless turd at the helm.

K-Man

Bench
Oh yeah and Lamb is 20 coming off back to back match winning performances. But sure, it's all because Trent organises him so well.

K-Man

Bench
It just hurts you guys that Trent is our gun half now. Too blinded by your hate towards the man.

Just to be clear, you're not going to answer any of my questions or tell us what you make of Lamb having double Hodko's average kick metres despite being the non-organising half?

Swarzey

Bench
Lamb has organised and led our side around. He's the one running around positioning players, he's the one whose talking and being more proactive in setting our attack. Hokko has played well but he simply hasn't been as vocal as Lamb. Maybe its just me, but whenever there's a replay of our attack he's the one putting his hand up, organising a player or two.

That's not to knock Hokko, again he's done well but Lamb has been a cut above him.

K-Man

Bench
Zomg lamb is da best playa cause his a lokal junior. Maybe you lot should go hang out on MS.

Do you even watch the games?

And if you think either myself or JM give a toss about the local junior factor over fielding a competent football team, you obviously have no idea.

I have not said one thing about Lamb being a junior. In fact I haven't even said Trent is playing horribly at the moment.

It is very obvious to most people that Lamb has overtaken Hodko on just about every metric, and where it counts the most - Brown's opinion.

K-Man

Bench
Lamb has organised and led our side around. He's the one running around positioning players, he's the one whose talking and being more proactive in setting our attack. Hokko has played well but he simply hasn't been as vocal as Lamb. Maybe its just me, but whenever there's a replay of our attack he's the one putting his hand up, organising a player or two.

That's not to knock Hokko, again he's done well but Lamb has been a cut above him.

It's not just you. That's exactly what's been happening. Even before we consider all the attacking spark, line breaks and line break assists Lamb is chalking up, he's also the more dominant half generally anyway.

We don't win the last two games without Lamb.

I have no idea what Hardcore Fan is watching. Has he had a stroke?

Latest posts