What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Our Finals Chances.

OldPanther

Coach
Whether they are idiots or not every one of them would have wanted the Cowboys to win.

Yeah bias is wonderful. I've had my moments.

That's why I said it's seperate to your point. It's obvious they want us to lose so think it should be a try.

OldPanther

Coach
Raiders are struggling to keep the Warriors in their own end. We will roll over the top of them since we are one of the best at making ground. The only thing keeping Raiders in a good position is poor Warriors defence.

TheEroticGamer

Juniors
Some people think Hess grounded that ball last night.
Well those people don't know what they're talking about.
Supposedly we had 2 tries against Titans which were wrong.
And we also had Mansour subsequently get penalised for being tripped, costing us at the least a repeat set and lead to Titans scoring.
Against Raiders we had a call go our way just before we scored those 2 late tries (although Raiders scored off a bunch of good calls too).
I don't follow.The Cotric no try?That's what got us the ball back and lead to the two tries.But literally no one has argued against the decision.It's quite obvious he lost it.What you said in the brackets sums up the main point.We will get calls go our way in some games, but in those games we'd also get calls go against us.We'll never get a game full of calls just going our way and that's it like Roosters, Brisbane, Cowboys and etc have got against us.

Way the draw looks 4th spot is a decent chance if we win all 3 games.

Sharks have 2 tough games coming up & the poor for and against for the eels.

Even if they both won 2/3 we are still a chance of shading their for & against.

OldPanther

Coach
Considering I thought we were shot earlier in the year this makes me pretty damn happy.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-08-13-18-29-51.png
    Screenshot_2017-08-13-18-29-51.png
    300.8 KB · Views: 11

TheFrog

Coach
Manly were 8 competition points and 82 F/A ahead of us when we played them last month. They've fallen in a heap somewhat.

Pomoz

Bench
I had a good look at the ladder today and I was stunned to see that we are two wins from second (forget the Storm they are a class apart). From 2nd to 9th there is a spread of six points. 3 wins. After reading that I came to the conclusion that Griffin must be a real ladies man. A lothario whose appetite for the ladies knows no bounds. A Casanova so smooth when he walks down the street you can hear the sound of twanging knicker elastic. And frankly, he must have been busy in the Penrith area. I am even checking my own wives whereabouts over the last month......

It's the only way I can explain the vitriol and enmity that is displayed in this forum by so many people. It can't be his inept coaching because we are 2 wins from 2nd. We are in the middle of a pack of teams that includes 4 premiership winning coaches and that's with a 19 year old halfback, debutant fullback and a 5/8th with only a handful of games in that position.

If he wants the hate to stop, he really should keep his pants on........