What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Aaron Woods

Tiger Ted

Bench
Great to see Moses return to normal programming tonight. Downhill skier.
The over-rated wanka is certainly one of the most prominent downhill skiers in the NRL.When the going gets tough u can count on this bag of excrement to b a major liability for his team.Gutherson is light yrs ahead of him in every facet of the game & is probably on 1/3 of the money parra signed this impostor for !!

super_coach

First Grade
Look at his highlight reel, never seen him have a blinder against a quality side on there game, he is a flat tracker.

As I always said, Moses has a big ego and a very small ticker

Clifferd

Coach
The over-rated wanka is certainly one of the most prominent downhill skiers in the NRL.When the going gets tough u can count on this bag of excrement to b a major liability for his team.Gutherson is light yrs ahead of him in every facet of the game & is probably on 1/3 of the money parra signed this impostor for !!

Agree re gutho: very talented player and can't see Parra going anywhere without him.

10x the player of Moses very likeable too unlike Moses who's just a f**king wanker

Clifferd

Coach
Look at his highlight reel, never seen him have a blinder against a quality side on there game, he is a flat tracker.

As I always said, Moses has a big ego and a very small ticker

Jesus f**kin Christ the fraudster has had an easy ride at Parra so far

And his final 3 games of the season are

Gold Coast at ANZ
Brisbane at Suncorp
Souths at Anz

Tiger Woody

Juniors
He was just helping the knights avoid the spoon so his old club gets it

top 4 Parra...yeah my arse
Never was and never will be...
Love how you guys dream.........I suppose its the best dream for you as nothing much out in the "dole bludging west.
Parra team is all you have and when was the last comp win?1986.......MERKINS

Crazyperpman

Juniors
Moses has actually been going ok for Parra with the ball in hand, The thing about Moses is he is a bog ordinary defender with no heart. Jennings has done pretty well protecting him (which is something we could not do), but a good ball player with decent backrowers will always be able to isolate him. He is not a top four halfback and this will become more apparent as his defensive weaknesses are exploited.

Now back to Woods.

Grant was better than Woods but honestly he had a lot of shithouse moments.

One shithouse miss on Api, which was his only missed tackle might I add. Other than that I thought he had a great game. Nailed a few charging off the line and ran hard.

Tiger05

First Grade
One shithouse miss on Api, which was his only missed tackle might I add. Other than that I thought he had a great game. Nailed a few charging off the line and ran hard.

That was the poor moment and it was really poor. I think he is better than Woods at the moment but I can't stand Woods.

BrotherJim05

Bench
Apart from that missed tackle I reckon Grant was probably our best forward. He hit the line hard and kept up the aggression. I feel like Woods has really lost his mojo, understandable with everything that is going on.

Stats wise Eisenhuth had a strong game - 36 tackles, 11 runs (100m total), 1 missed tackle.

Twal didn't have as much involvement but again...no missed tackles. He is now averaging 30+ tackles and <1 missed tackle per game

Latest posts