What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 R23 Sun - Wests Tigers 30-26 Sea Eagles @ Leichhardt

Round 23: Wests Tigers v Sea Eagles

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Danny-Boy

Juniors
It's a joke.....

If I was a Manly fan I'd feel bloody robbed....

I was shocked. I saw it on the 1st replay and thought they couldn't stuff it up. I knew they'd stuff it up as soon as they kept going back and forth. I couldn't believe Brandy and Woz were saying it could go either way. There's no either way, it's a black and white rule. It was a classic Shepard play.

Knightmare

Coach
Tigers are the only other team that can win the spoon so of course Knights fans are going to be salty about that result. Dogs getting the spoon is a pipe dream. Knights would probably have to win all 3 of their last games thanks to poor F/A. Titans are a possibility but I highly doubt Knights will win 2 of our last 3. We will probably go 0/3, our last 3 opponents are not shit.

Tigers have the Warriors too so that's another win for them.

I could see Knights beating the Raiders (pushed them close every time the last few meetings) and the Sharks as well (Old Boys' Day and Cronulla have looked shaky of late).

I reckon Warriors or Titans will finish last, especially the way their F/A is being eaten every week...

Clifferd

Coach
I could see Knights beating the Raiders (pushed them close every time the last few meetings) and the Sharks as well (Old Boys' Day and Cronulla have looked shaky of late).

I reckon Warriors or Titans will finish last, especially the way their F/A is being eaten every week...

I really don't wanna see any of those teams win the spoon (including knights and my team tigers)

If any team deserves it right now it's probably dogs tbh

Knightmare

Coach
Dogs have had the worst attitude over the past month or so, but Warriors and Titans have been poor for a longer period of time...

simmo1

First Grade
Clear try. Refs should ignore bullshit milking more often. Gallen got away with one against us earlier this year, the merkin.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Clear try. Refs should ignore bullshit milking more often. Gallen got away with one against us earlier this year, the merkin.
You have a short memory which doesn't surprise me in the slightest.

Eisenhuth took a dive and milked it for all it was worth at Penrith the other week. Bloody merkin.

DCE should've just taken a dive today and it'd have been no try!!!!!

Tiger tards whinge about the refs but they have had 2 clear obstruction calls to their way in the last couple of weeks. Refs are giving you leg ups for obvious reasons.....

Meanwhile Souths have barely had an obstruction call our way all season and we are still ahead of you on the ladder!!!!!!

To you Manly fans out there ignore the ones taking the piss out of DCE. The biggest dive was the other week by Eisenhuth...

All these Tigers are contradicting themselves and have short memories!!!!!!

Next time DCE should just dive completely!!!!

dogz08

First Grade

Eisenhuth took a dive and milked it for all it was worth at Penrith the other week. Bloody merkin.

Tiger tards whinge about the refs but they have had 2 clear obstruction calls to their way in the last couple of weeks. Refs are giving you leg ups for obvious reasons.....

Meanwhile Souths have barely had an obstruction call our way all season and we are still ahead of you on the ladder!!!!!!

To you Manly fans out there ignore the ones taking the piss out of DCE. The biggest dive was the other week by Eisenhuth...

i'm starting to think manly is your new team alien20

simmo1

First Grade

As if I'm reading all that dribble.

Piss off you virgin.

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member

Lol.

Generalzod

Immortal

Geez you really hate the Tigers mate Cherry ripe milked that and when he didn't get his own way spat the dummy like the little petulant little brat that he is...