What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

barry

Juniors
I'm hearing hayne is on the way out of the titans and his manager is talking with us.

Henry wants him out.

Good chance he signs with us if the titans want him out.

AyiosYiorgos

Coach
I'm hearing hayne is on the way out of the titans and his manager is talking with us.

Henry wants him out.

Good chance he signs with us if the titans want him out.
Well was going to post this Saturday night, after the game, when the players were leaving Kogarah, McGregor was walking down the road on the School side, Hayne was on the opposite side of the road and called out to Mary, Mary crossed the road and came over, Hayne wished him the best for the semi's and they both said talk soon, there was a bunch of us around at the time, so maybe they didnt want to say anything more i found it odd the way it was said & thought maybe Hayne wants to join us, then the news came out about Hayne/Titans etc, so if you put 2 and 2 together, Hayne will be signing a 6 year deal with us to play centre... :)

ALSGI

Bench
Well was going to post this Saturday night, after the game, when the players were leaving Kogarah, McGregor was walking down the road on the School side, Hayne was on the opposite side of the road and called out to Mary, Mary crossed the road and came over, Hayne wished him the best for the semi's and they both said talk soon, there was a bunch of us around at the time, so maybe they didnt want to say anything more i found it odd the way it was said & thought maybe Hayne wants to join us, then the news came out about Hayne/Titans etc, so if you put 2 and 2 together, Hayne will be signing a 6 year deal with us to play centre... :)
FMD, hope not.

Life's Good

Coach
Doust - We are always interested in quality players. That normally means overpriced and underperform.

Frank Facer

First Grade
No way to the Hayne pain.

dragon thomo

Juniors
I would take hayne for $500 000 and Gold Coast top up the rest. Also a performance clause on and off the field in which he toes the line.
If he is unhappy with that he can go elsewhere.

Dragons 09

Juniors

Maybe Hayne knows he will be staying at the Titans and that Henry will be the one to get the boot. He might have been suggesting he will "talk soon" because Mary will be replacing Henryo_O

C'mon, dreams are free!:D

SaintPauli

Juniors
Hayne please go to Parra and stuff them up too!

Latu and or Campbell Gillard are only 2 quality players so far I heard off suit the dragon 2018 onwards.

If we sign hayne I'll tear up my membership and follow the roosters f**k him as if we haven't got enough issues without an over paid under performing prima Donna on the books shit we only just got rid of one to the sharks

Latest posts