What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mitch Moses

BoneyBlake17

Juniors
Full credit to moses. He has turned me around very quickly.

Ill put my hand up and admit i thought his signing was stupid at the time. I didn't watch him closely at the tigers but he was very over rated. From what i could see he was a speedhump in defence. And too impatient with the ball.

Having better players around him i think has given him more confidence and freed him up. Along with a settled team helps.

Radical Rat

Juniors
He's playing great footy for you guys. Goes to show what an absolute dud JT was as a coach the role he had him playing at the Tigers. I have no doubt Cleary would have got the best out of him as well if he stayed.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
He's playing great footy for you guys. Goes to show what an absolute dud JT was as a coach the role he had him playing at the Tigers. I have no doubt Cleary would have got the best out of him as well if he stayed.

To be fair to JT, he really didn't have the quality in his edge players like we do in Moeroa / Edwards and Jennings helping him in defence.

Radical Rat

Juniors
To be fair to JT, he really didn't have the quality in his edge players like we do in Moeroa / Edwards and Jennings helping him in defence.
True in regards to defence. But JT absolutely butchered the Moses/Brooks/Farah combo. Granted there's some big egos there but also a lot of talent. A coach worth his weight would have got the best out of them. He completely shit the bed to the point where they couldn't even work together. Give Arthur that combo and I have no doubt he would have made some magic.

Basil Brush

Juniors
That pass for the last Will Smith try has me so excited for the future and what Moses can do.

I was also impressed by his tough run in the last play before the Alvaro try

Moses looks like he could be anything as he has all the skills. It is up to him.

The most impressive thing is he seems to be improving week by week and definitely working on his alleged weaknesses i.e. defence, consistency and toughness.

I am loving the whole package he brings to our side.

T.S Quint

Coach
The pass he put on for Auva'a when he was brought down just short of the line in the first half was a beauty.

His defence was top notch.

Put in a few really shitty short kicks though. He will need to work on that.

forward pass

Coach
The pass he put on for Auva'a when he was brought down just short of the line in the first half was a beauty.

Yes great pass - as was the one that put Auva'a away in the second half which he blew. Threw the last pass for 2 tries (one an absolute pearler) and defended well - but still was not MOM ?? Are they serious? Brown was good as usual but strange decision.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Yes great pass - as was the one that put Auva'a away in the second half which he blew. Threw the last pass for 2 tries (one an absolute pearler) and defended well - but still was not MOM ?? Are they serious? Brown was good as usual but strange decision.
I think the MOTM was decided by LU's entire Tigers fanbase.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Was Gus on ch9 last night? ... he doesnt give mitch a break - if gus had anything to do with the decision then no wonder it wasnt moses
Nah it was Hardley, Johns and Sterlo.

Johns had his eccy money on he Tits at 1-12 methinks.

Painful as usual.

he wasn't alone in that department and he put kicks in that weren't needed
one time on tackle freaking THREE he goes for the grubber and kicks it straight into a defender thank god they knocked it on

so many times we went for the miracle try instead of building pressure
i had to look at the score to make sure we weren't the ones behind by 12 because that's how we were playing

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Norman has been average for most of the season imo... his kicking game has been saving him but even that was p*ss poor last night and so was Moses's.

Don't care what BA says Norman plays like a 7 and Moses a 6

As long as we are winning games I don't care but if we weren't travelling so well as a team I reckon a lot more knives would be out for him.

T.S Quint

Coach
he wasn't alone in that department and he put kicks in that weren't needed
one time on tackle freaking THREE he goes for the grubber and kicks it straight into a defender thank god they knocked it on

so many times we went for the miracle try instead of building pressure
i had to look at the score to make sure we weren't the ones behind by 12 because that's how we were playing

Yep, I was saying that during the game. No patience.