What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3.... against the dirty birds

Stake Removed

First Grade
Lewis
Beale

I thought Beale played well enough but the third best player my god that i cant come up with, maybe Holmes he did nothing wrong

chewsta

First Grade
3 - Lewy
Maybe 1 point to Prior for showing Feefs how to take a hit up. At speed and straight.
And another 2 points to Lewy because the bloke really is a gun.

Quigs

Immortal
3, 2, 1, who really far-can cares.

Get someone who can steer the side around week in week out and I'll pre select my points for the rest of the year.

Eion

First Grade
Gallen played well.

3. Lewis
2. Gallen
1. Brailey.

HM Beale

There ya go. Easy when you actually WATCH
Oh I watched. I watched the same shit they've been dishing up at home all year.

Just using artistic licence Frenz. I do still love them deep down. (Except seggy)

shadowboxer

First Grade
Lewis
The crowd of poor die hards who turned up to get "chad" off by another inept performance
Beale - solid performance again - much bagged and maligned but happy for the bloke

Madsharkie

First Grade
Best of a bad bunch maybe shaggs. I thought Capes improved markedly in defence(Wade missing from that side too?). Searching for positives!

taipan

Referee
So Jimmy wants $950,000 ,with all those kicks giving the opportunity six more .Tell him he;'s dreaming or something like that.

Lewis can hold his head up high.Val needs to be darling the forwards, as a sweeeping fullback getting tackled easily.
Beale went OK.
Why Seges was kept on,where was Bariley at least he goes forward.
Prior at least made yardage up the middle.

Losing a game by a penalty ,despite similar Gal like incidents plastered throughout the game and let roll on.It's not rah rah FFS.

I don't know about back to back .but back to slack ATM seems more appropriate.