What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Leagues Club board sacked, administrator appointed

Gronk

Staff member
Yeah it was all Scotty lol, Sharp and co were just Pawns in his sick game.........
Still waiting to see direct evidence that Seward was instructed to do this.

You'd have it for sure Hiney cos you've been sus on Sharp since day one.

Link ?

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Still waiting to see direct evidence that Seward was instructed to do this.

You'd have it for sure Hiney cos you've been sus on Sharp since day one.

Link ?
So it was just all Seasweed then???

Why would you be taking potshots???

You wrapped Sharp and Seward if I remember???

Wrong on both counts.

Gronk

Staff member

Why would you be taking potshots???

You wrapped Sharp and Seward if I remember???

Wrong on both counts.

So you don't have it ? Anyone have some quotes the investigation instructing Seward?

I'm actually not defending Sharp bc I think its been shown that he covered up the Seward shananigans, but I'd like to see if Sharp was actually the mastermind as Kent and Tabjerkoff suggested.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I think the point of having a CEO is that he is the merkin who puts his balls on the line to guarantee outcomes for the club. The CEO would get paid more than all the merkins on the board put together.

Of course the board will be 'advising' and interfering as much as they can get away with, but they remain at arms length from the day-to-day stuff like signing fraudulent contracts.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I reckon they were all as guilty as hell and Sharp and his crones got off lightly.

I have no pity for Scotty he blabbed like a little bitch and he gets everything he deserves.

strider

Post Whore
I reckon they were all as guilty as hell and Sharp and his crones got off lightly.

I have no pity for Scotty he blabbed like a little bitch and he gets everything he deserves.
I think its pretty much been proven in court they werent the masterminds when Sewards defence was ...

The big bad bullies told me "Fix it or we will find someone who can" .... if they were the masterminds, surely scotty "I record everything" Seward would have more to save his ass than that

I agree with what @Gronk has posted in the past ... the merkin 5 were guilty of finding out what was going on and trying to cover it up - and of having NFI what was going on at their club

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Who gives a f**k about them now?

How good is it to not see this shit destabilise our club these days? No coincidence that we are a Top 4 team now.
Agreed, Max needs to get his motion up so none of these clowns can ever have anything to do with the club again. And I'm talking about the last 3 mobs that have been in charge.

Gronk

Staff member
I think its pretty much been proven in court they werent the masterminds when Sewards defence was ...

The big bad bullies told me "Fix it or we will find someone who can" .... if they were the masterminds, surely scotty "I record everything" Seward would have more to save his ass than that

I agree with what @Gronk has posted in the past ... the merkin 5 were guilty of finding out what was going on and trying to cover it up - and of having NFI what was going on at their club

Yes and shit that he had to fix was the mess that Spags left behind.

Just fix it was a directive to Seward to trade out, with end game being our cap being in order.

It seems that Scotty did what his mentor had done in the past and cooked the books.

The board found out about it and said famously "isn't that fraud" ?, then proceeded to cover it up again after they sacked Seward. Which of course was the beginning of the end, when Scotty turned whistleblower.

Edit: by the way I have no doubt that the GO5 had every intention to continue the rorts after they sacked Seward. I think their intentions were good (trade out the bad rorts and try and get a legit Broncos cap rort going) but it didn't work out. Why did they do it ? Instant success is the carrot and perhaps also there is (fact or perception) that everyone else is doing it.

Last edited:

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Yes and shit that he had to fix was the mess that Spags left behind.

Just fix it was a directive to Seward to trade out, with end game being our cap being in order.

It seems that Scotty did what his mentor had done in the past and cooked the books.

The board found out about it and said famously "isn't that fraud" ?, then proceeded to cover it up again after they sacked Seward. Which of course was the beginning of the end, when Scotty turned whistleblower.

Edit: by the way I have no doubt that the GO5 had every intention to continue the rorts after they sacked Seward. I think their intentions were good (trade out the bad rorts and try and get a legit Broncos cap rort going) but it didn't work out. Why did they do it ? Instant success is the carrot and perhaps also there is (fact or perception) that everyone else is doing it.
lol Plumber Ranger till the end.

emjaycee

Coach
Just read the last few days of this thread... there is some truths in some posts, some half truths and some very close guesses... and some total inaccurate posts but it has been as much fun reading this as it would have been reading interview transcripts.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Just read the last few days of this thread... there is some truths in some posts, some half truths and some very close guesses... and some total inaccurate posts but it has been as much fun reading this as it would have been reading interview transcripts.
Mine were the truthful ones.