What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 25 vs Cowboys @ Campbelltown Stadium

Who will win? Round 25: Wests Tigers v Cowboys

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tiger05

First Grade
Woody - you can say whatever you want but I don't think the fact that she was female was the issue. They got away with heaps of forward passes though.

Tiger Ted

Bench
Woody - you can say whatever you want but I don't think the fact that she was female was the issue. They got away with heaps of forward passes though.
Nothing pissed me off more than the penalty Fensom was able to ridiculously milk & it was a bloody turning point ! The ineptitude of the refs is the biggest blight on rugby league & the dickheads @ headquarters don't give a f**k !!!

leaguelegend21

Juniors
Not sure I like women as touchies or refs either. They don't seem to have the mental temperament or physicality to keep up with a fast paced professional rugby league game. Hope theres not a politically correct loser on here thats about to call me a sexist. Jesus

Tiger Woody

Juniors
Not sure I like women as touchies or refs either. They don't seem to have the mental temperament or physicality to keep up with a fast paced professional rugby league game. Hope theres not a politically correct loser on here thats about to call me a sexist. Jesus

Sexist yes,I was waiting to be called that as well
There's also another blonde running the line as well
My worry is they get intimidated and scared to make the right calls
Bearded Badgers wife missed so many blatant forward passes Friday night,but she will be there next week as well.

leaguelegend21

Juniors
Leave the reffing to the men, ladies! Stick to cutting oranges and stitching up your sons/husbands after the game. Nothing wrong with that. It's worked since 1908 let's not re-invent the wheel now.

Tiger Woody

Juniors
Leave the reffing to the men, ladies! Stick to cutting oranges and stitching up your sons/husbands after the game. Nothing wrong with that. It's worked since 1908 let's not re-invent the wheel now.

The lady linespersons..lol on show are butt average.Much like Aust women's soccer team and basketball teams.
Mrs bearded Badger and the blonde ponytailed one ,think it's Sleeman,are nothing special in looks or skills.
Now,if they looked like the boxing ring girls I might,just might change my thinking

Tiger Woody

Juniors
With MM suspended for round 26 , and Liddell injured we don't have a hooker.
What about Benji's brother Marshall King?
It doesn't matter if we win or lose,so why not.

OR Magpie4evers son?
He sounds like the next immortal...And he outclassed Jack Cogger in BOYS comp.....Outstanding talent just like his daddy , but hopefully without the "I know everything" attitude..
Pop would be so proud.

Last edited:

Tiger Ted

Bench

OR Magpie4evers son?
He sounds like the next immortal...And he outclassed Jack Cogger in BOYS comp.....Outstanding talent just like his daddy , but hopefully without the "I know everything" attitude..
Pop would be so proud.
Yep I have a feeling another kid could be making his NRL debut this Sunday at the 8th wonder particularly if Elijah is also out.

Dufmack

Juniors

Listen here you biggoted NAZI!!!! I'll have you know I've personally met Kasey and Gavin numerous times at some once popular Sydney nightspots and can assure you that it is Kasey who wears the pants in that relationship. She's a tough unit, as you can tell by her Fre$h tribal tat. So please take your racist views out of this forum or I'll get you banned again.

magpie4ever

First Grade

OR Magpie4evers son?
Pop would be so proud.

What are you on Trev, you need to get a job and slow down that tormented brain on yours.:p

I said my youngest bloke played in the Harold Matts side that knocked over your nephew's team in that year's grand final of that particular competition and somehow you turned that around to have a shot. Feel sorry for you.

Tiger Woody

Juniors
Listen here you biggoted NAZI!!!! I'll have you know I've personally met Kasey and Gavin numerous times at some once popular Sydney nightspots and can assure you that it is Kasey who wears the pants in that relationship. She's a tough unit, as you can tell by her Fre$h tribal tat. So please take your racist views out of this forum or I'll get you banned again.

Mate,he's got a point.
She was pathetic in round 25 Tigers and Cowboys....She really needs to go to OPSM and get her eyes checked.Those forward passes she missed were diabolical.But as usual linespersons and referees are a protected species.
Women with tattoos..mmmmmm....not a good look.Fre$h tattoo?what the hell is that?
Tats only look good on darkskinned people kiwis,polenesians.

Tiger Woody

Juniors
What are you on Trev, you need to get a job and slow down that tormented brain on yours.:p

I said my youngest bloke played in the Harold Matts side that knocked over your nephew's team in that year's grand final of that particular competition and somehow you turned that around to have a shot. Feel sorry for you.

its all the knocks i took carrying the side in the 80's after Lamby left mate.
No need to work..
I was JOKING pop....No offence meant ok.
Couldn't help myself with you pumping up your sons dinky tyres......

magpie4ever

First Grade
its all the knocks i took carrying the side in the 80's after Lamby left mate.
No need to work..
I was JOKING pop....No offence meant ok.
Couldn't help myself with you pumping up your sons dinky tyres......

Unfortunately chimpion, you was carrying it the wrong way down the ladder. You are a shocker, ole fellow.

Status
Not open for further replies.