What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 25 vs Cowboys @ Campbelltown Stadium

Who will win? Round 25: Wests Tigers v Cowboys

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

magpie4ever

First Grade
I'm not a big fan of the tattood pretty boy Clarke
Then I find out he's a Wests Tigers fan from Liverpool......not on..

Les, was a top bloke (last time in ran into him was at a Springsteen back in the late 80's) - haven't seen Michael since he was a toddler.

Tiger Woody

Juniors
Yeah, the Young boys lived in a little attached dwelling running off Railway Pde (Church - Protestant?) on the corner.
They were at the high school in front of me...
I had just started there
Angus has all his cronies protecting him
They actually lived in Eurella St Burwood,Lucas rd end.

Tiger Ted

Bench
Sounds like you around around my older brothers age. I went straight to Lewisham because Burwood wasn't going (and I believe never did) to Year 12 or 6th Form in our days.

Imagine a little 7-8 year old walking up to the Burwood station than travelling to Lewisham - doubt it would happen theses days.

Use to play handball there most weekends.
Yep Burwood only ever went to yr 10 so the guys that went on to do the HSC either went to de la salle Ashfield st pats Strathfield or the fabulous CBHS Lewisham.

That imposing handball court at CBHS Burwood brings back great memories.

In the mollycoddled PC society we live in today parents wont let 15-16 yr old kids travel to school on trains let alone a 7-8 yr old.

I will never forget the time Les Boyd came to one of our footy training sessions at CBHS Burwood.We were in awe of him.They were great days in the late 70's when the brilliant academic Roy was the coach of arguably the most ferocious pack in history.

Tiger Woody

Juniors
Les, was a top bloke (last time in ran into him was at a Springsteen back in the late 80's) - haven't seen Michael since he was a toddler.
MC seemed to upset a lot of cricketers.
He embarrassed himself with the Bingle episode.
Leaving the team to go back to baby her.

Tiger Woody

Juniors
Yep Burwood only ever went to yr 10 so the guys that went on to do the HSC either went to de la salle Ashfield st pats Strathfield or the fabulous CBHS Lewisham.

In the mollycoddled PC society we live in today parents wont let 15-16 yr old kids travel to school on trains let alone a 7-8 yr old.

I will never forget the time Les Boyd came to one of our footy training sessions at CBHS Burwood.We were in awe of him.They were great days in the late 70's when the brilliant academic Roy was the coach of arguably the most ferocious pack in history.

Yes.
Boyd,foster,Jeffries,Donnelly,sloth Gibbs....tommy R.
Then
Knight,nosey Parker,Mullins,tony ford geez...what a team

magpie4ever

First Grade

Actually, if you were still at Burwood CBHS in the late 70's, you are younger than me,

magpie4ever

First Grade
Gotta go guys, but I will leave you with this one.

Teenage ambition - depants a young lass from MLC, Strathfield than PLC, Croydon.

Achievement - Zero.

Tiger Ted

Bench
His little head was doing the thinking for his big head.

I think people need to remember, the airs & grace are pretend, Michael is a Liverpool boy,
I know she had some pretty alluring physical attributes but an elite cricketer like MC should've held all the aces.Then again life's full of femme fatale' s who've bought down bigger men than MC !

Tiger Woody

Juniors
I know she had some pretty alluring physical attributes but an elite cricketer like MC should've held all the aces.Then again life's full of femme fatale' s who've bought down bigger men than MC !

Yes......Nice puppies but they needed to be pushed up..Fried eggs.
But she's known as a bimbo,so his teammates,maybe were jealous,but probably thought she was a tart.
MC will never live that one down.
Apparently dropped his schoolgirl sweetie for bingle.
Really sad for that poor girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts