What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 26 vs Warriors @ Leichhardt Oval

Who will win? Round 26: Wests Tigers v Warriors

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors 1-12

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'd rather have nofo at 9. Hides his defensive flaw, takes advantage of powerful running.

Taylor there just weakens two positions that we have zero depth to cover

Vic Mackey

Referee
I've heard ET is no chance of playing. I think we'll see JLJ at 9 and JMK on the be. This is assuming Brooks is right to play. If we come out strong the Warriors will lose interest very quickly. The longer it stays close the more chance they have of sneaking one past us.

Tiger Ted

Bench
I've heard ET is no chance of playing. I think we'll see JLJ at 9 and JMK on the be. This is assuming Brooks is right to play. If we come out strong the Warriors will lose interest very quickly. The longer it stays close the more chance they have of sneaking one past us.
I look forward to JMK hopefully making his debut this week.It should b good for his development having his brother back home at Concord in '18 !

I look forward to JMK hopefully making his debut this week.It should b good for his development having his brother back home at Concord in '18 !

We all know JLJ is bog average so JMK would more than likely be an improvement,good luck to the young man if he does debut.

Vozzy

Juniors
Be good for Benji next year if he got to play a game with his brother for the wests tigers. Remember when he won the gf he didn't over celebrate he was just grateful hus family were there.

macnaz

Staff member
JMK goes pretty good and is tougher than he looks .. hope he gets a run.

Tiger05

First Grade
Are they both out ? If so that is f**ken awesome. Still we better put in today. I don't want to see them getting complacent and I'd love a win to finish the year off.

Clifferd

Coach
Are they both out ? If so that is f**ken awesome. Still we better put in today. I don't want to see them getting complacent and I'd love a win to finish the year off.

Yep they are.

Confident we finish the season with a comfortable win

Yes for a player that is leaving you can't fault his effort at least he is having a dig,unlike Dugans effort for Saints today,that soft on looked like he was crying after the game,considering the effort he put in maybe he is entitled to cry.

Tiger05

First Grade
Well we have survived the dreaded spoon, win or lose. I know some have said it doesn't matter but I would prefer we never get it.

We end up 14th with the same points as the Warriors and the Titans. Considering how shithouse our season was that isn't too bad.

macnaz

Staff member
We end up 14th with the same points as the Warriors and the Titans. Considering how shithouse our season was that isn't too bad.
Considering Moses tanked a few winable games we we probably deserved at least 4 more points.

Latest posts