What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Opinion Is Ricky Stuart the most overrated coach ever?

AJB1102

First Grade
Say what you want about him but Sticky had NSW looking more competitive than Daley. They were never on the receiving end of a loss by more than 10 points, either...

Rick is a master at "close, but no cigar". Got Sharks close to GF in 2008 then 4-6pt losses meant no finals in 2009. Same with Raiders 2016/17.

Paul Kent has written a column in today's Daily Telegraph calling for the NSWRL to appoint Ricky Stuart as the next NSW Origin Coach :eek:

Generalzod

Immortal
I dont understands Kents love affair with Ricky, personally he didnt even deserved last years coach of the year award.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
I like how stuart treats most journalists like they're dirt yet Kent and Crawley suck his cock. How about showing some solidarity with your colleagues and call him out for being a prick?

Vee

First Grade
I like how stuart treats most journalists like they're dirt yet Kent and Crawley suck his c**k. How about showing some solidarity with your colleagues and call him out for being a prick?
It's Sophie's Choice mate, would you voluntarily agree with the media dribblers that pollute our game?

mozza91

Coach
Paul Kent has written a column in today's Daily Telegraph calling for the NSWRL to appoint Ricky Stuart as the next NSW Origin Coach :eek:
Yesterday was a banner day for Kent. He has finally come up with something original rather than stealing someone else's opinion. Sure what he's saying is moronic and fundamentally wrong but it's his moronic and fundamentally wrong opinion.
Congrats PK.