What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chelsea F.C. III: The Age of Antonio

Haffa

Can’t say I know a whole lot about Zappacosta, but he sounds more exciting than Oxlade-Chamberlain already. A Super Marcos Alonso move.

Mogsheen Jadwat

Juniors
Have you seen your squad? If you get an injury to Morata or batyushi or whatever his name is, you have one fit striker.

Conte will walk end of season if not prior imo

Haffa

Yeah I looked at it. Ours is still better than yours. Lol and if you lose your top 2 strikers who do you have? We won the league twice in the last 3 years with less.

Costa was both injured and suspended last season. The best player in the PL moved up front.

Mogsheen Jadwat

Juniors
Yeah I looked at it. Ours is still better than yours. Lol and if you lose your top 2 strikers who do you have? We won the league twice in the last 3 years with less.

Costa was both injured and suspended last season. The best player in the PL moved up front.
I didnt say if you lost your top 2, that would be a silly comparison because any team would struggle losing their top two strikers...

but if morata went down, your options aren't great. i would certainly be ok with sturridge replacing firmino.

saint.nick

Coach
I didnt say if you lost your top 2, that would be a silly comparison because any team would struggle losing their top two strikers...

but if morata went down, your options aren't great. i would certainly be ok with sturridge replacing firmino.
Solanke seems better than Batshuayi too. But as for the overall squad, well, they are the champions...

Haffa

we won the league with those backup options.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Nah wife won't allow it.

But Hazard is in the Top 1.

Any idea why Luiz wasn't playing for Brazil, he been dropped or is he injured ?

Watched a bit of the Equador game, geez the Brazilians have a strong team

Latest posts