What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Marketing and promotion

DC_fan

Coach
Couldnt answer the question dc fan? So u use ridicule to deflect a very telling and accurate point? Be ashamed that u claim to be a rugby league fan!? Clearly u are not and if u are, the game doesnt need your type of "support' if thats what u think u are providing. You couldnt come back from the fact Australia has no issues with recognising rugby league as distinct from rugby union. So u bag me instead! Pathetic!

I didn't bag you. I said you were funny.

Hello, I'm The Doctor

First Grade
Edit.

It seems that in Australia their is no real issue? Both sports are given latitude? I would think it the problem of simple definition and clarification? Something a modern and intelligent government or nation can do? Your "rugby" excuse is a cop out! It is possible! Australia and other countries are the example of rugby league having decent recognition.

Its like listening to a six year old throw a tantrum about how "its not fair"...

The reality is that, as long as RL and RU share almost identical names, RL will have trouble being recognised as a distinct sport.

You can talk about how unjust it is all you like and you can be that 6 year old banging his head against the wall or holding his breath until mummy fixes it for him, or you can realise that life isnt fair and governments dont give a shit that RU is mean to us.

Grow a pair and deal with the problems yourself or resign yourself to living forever in Unions shadow...

Last edited:

Stallion

First Grade
Its like listening to a six year old throw a tantrum about how "its not fair"...

The reality is that, as long as RL and RU share almost identical names, RL will have trouble being recognised as a distinct sport.

You can talk about how unjust it is all you like and you can be that 6 year old banging his head against the wall or holding his breath until mummy fixes it for him, or you can realise that life isnt fair and governments dont give a shit that RU is mean to us.

Grow a pair and deal with the problems yourself or resign yourself to living forever in Unions shadow...

Then would you agree that Australia and other like countries that recognise both codes are on the right path?

GoLeagueGo

Juniors

Thankyou this exactly what ive been trying to say! Grow some balls fellas!!

adamkungl

Immortal

What in gods name does that have to do with the RLWC deciding to hold games in country town cow paddocks instead of cities?

Hello, I'm The Doctor

First Grade
Then would you agree that Australia and other like countries that recognise both codes are on the right path?

Of course its a better situation, but it is only the case because RL is too powerful here for Union to hurt us...

There is nothing brave about stepping into a fight and handing your opponent a club to beat you with. Clinging to the name "Rugby Competition" will always be use against us (strangely, some silly people thing "Rugby Competition" referes to a Rugby competition rathe than an independent sport. Crazy right)

There is nothing brave about bang your head against a wall and crying about how unfair the world is. Either deal with the realities o the situation or accept that we will forever be Unions whippong b*tch.

Personally, i think RL has a strong enough product to survive WITHOUT riding Unions coattails, but maybe thats just me...

adamkungl

Immortal
This is a thread about Marketing and Promotion.

What do your cow paddocks have to do with THAT?

It was a direct reply to a comment regarding this WC having cash up front.
Your reply to mine about the Rugby name and evil RU governments has literally nothing to do with what I posted..

Dakink

Bench
Darwin will be a raging success. Having moved here from Ballina NSW Darwin is AFL first but league has a huge following up here.

Latest posts