What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings

POPEYE

Coach
Trust me majority of NRL players are drug users . In the off season it won't be common to see one in the city racking up or something like that

I talked to jack de belin on a night out a couple weeks back and I tell ya, he was on some shit.
Bit different you telling us things the LU administrators will rub out and what Joey confessed to . . . you should've changed hands at 99

Clifferd

Coach
Bit different you telling us things the LU administrators will rub out and what Joey confessed to . . . you should've changed hands at 99

What exactly did he confess to? The use before a game?

I thought it was only in the off season he admitted to

Ok guys, back on topic...

Apparently the today show reported that Michael McGuire has been sacked by the Rabbitohs.

Not sure if it was just a rehash of some of the things that have been reported in the media this last week or so or if they had new information.

Nothing reported on Souths website or in member emails yet so who knows...

Clifferd

Coach

Apparently the today show reported that Michael McGuire has been sacked by the Rabbitohs.

Not sure if it was just a rehash of some of the things that have been reported in the media this last week or so or if they had new information.

Paul Kent actually reported this on nrl 360 but I thought it was all fluff.

Kinda strange, I don't know if he was the problem at Souths or the fact they're just going through a rebuilding phase

Incorrect

Coach

Kinda strange, I don't know if he was the problem at Souths or the fact they're just going through a rebuilding phase
I think they're on the upswing - they've recruited OK for next year, and if they could snag Moylan -assuming there is truth to the rumour about him wanting out at the Panthers - then I think any incoming coach will have a fair bit to work with in 2018

Clifferd

Coach
I think they're on the upswing - they've recruited OK for next year, and if they could snag Moylan -assuming there is truth to the rumour about him wanting out at the Panthers - then I think any incoming coach will have a fair bit to work with in 2018

Not sure really

Greg Inglis will be back but he's on his last legs surely

Dane Gagai is good for about 3-4 club games a year

And if Farah is moving on they have to pay out his contract

Who else have they recruited that I'm forgetting?

Not sure if the Today show was just running off what Kent said or if its actual legit extra information. Guess we have to wait and see.

Gagai fixes a few problems in our backline and having Greg Inglis back is an obvious help as well. The upside to our shitty season is that we've given a couple of young guys a run and they've come along in leaps and bounds. Chrichton the obvious one but guys like Cam Murray and Campbell Graham are also better for the run in first grade. On top of this, I think that Alex Johnston has developed into a genuine threat at fullback and could possibly even push Inglis into the centres when he returns. If we could somehow ditch Farah and swing Moylan into the team then I'd be feeling a lot better about our prospects for 2018.

I said on another forum that if I were running Souths, I'd keep Madge for another 12 months and throw whatever money it took to get Cooper Cronk in as his assistant coach.

Rabbit toes

First Grade

He's done his job, got the prize but now it's time for a new direction.

davi

Juniors

Wow there giving him some time away from the game. I take it this means he won't be competing in the finals?

I'm glad Moylan is staying, I really think he shouldn't do what Willie Mason did at the Bulldogs and make an impulsive decision to leave without trying to find every avenue to make it work.

If Moylan was leaving I heard he had a good friendship with coaches Ivan Clearly and Trent Barrett during their tenures there at Penrith. All irrelevant now considering Moylan staying.

super_coach

First Grade
Moylan has some silky skills, but I am not sure he is a player you would want at your club if your in a rebuilding phase. Could see him in the party boy culture at the Chooks, but not at the Rabbits. Anyway seems Gus has worked out a solution for him to stay, probably best result for everyone

Das Gupta

Juniors
Wow there giving him some time away from the game. I take it this means he won't be competing in the finals?

I'm glad Moylan is staying, I really think he shouldn't do what Willie Mason did at the Bulldogs and make an impulsive decision to leave without trying to find every avenue to make it work.

If Moylan was leaving I heard he had a good friendship with coaches Ivan Clearly and Trent Barrett during their tenures there at Penrith. All irrelevant now considering Moylan staying.

He should be a one club player. I don't like this modern crap of chopping and changing clubs.

Tronald Crump

Juniors

I heard Massoud mention it a few weeks ago on the BSB that Maguire was getting the boot and going to the Tits. He felt Maguire was getting stale and Souths didn't want to lose up and coming coach Anthony Seibold

Interesting to see how it plays out.

Vic Mackey

Referee
I heard Massoud mention it a few weeks ago on the BSB that Maguire was getting the boot and going to the Tits. He felt Maguire was getting stale and Souths didn't want to lose up and coming coach Anthony Seibold

Interesting to see how it plays out.

Well judging off the accuracy of Massouds mail McGuires about to resign with souths for another 5 years

Latest posts