What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels v Week One Finals Team List Thread

hindy111

Post Whore
It's round one and Patriots often are slow in September.

This is the NRL finals and the Storm are seasoned professionals and we haven't been there for 8 years.

Often slow?

Leading as halftime in NE there record was something like 130-2.

St 17-7 you could of had 15-1 on Kansas. With the right attitude and game plan we win. No such thing as sure things and like today Kansas where overs. I had NE as faves but Kansas perhaps 3.50. The eels at 5.20 is too long imo. I reckon better chance then Cowboys winning.

Kornstar

Coach
Often slow?

Leading as halftime in NE there record was something like 130-2.

St 17-7 you could of had 15-1 on Kansas. With the right attitude and game plan we win. No such thing as sure things and like today Kansas where overs. I had NE as faves but Kansas perhaps 3.50. The eels at 5.20 is too long imo. I reckon better chance then Cowboys winning.

I'm talking in the win/loss column, not leading at half time stats......

Plus, KC are a very good regular season team.

Last edited:

strider

Post Whore
Melbourne have always absolutely loved an occasion. Cam Smith will break the all time game record tomorrow and it will Cronks last game in Melbourne (Unless they lose??).

I just get the feeling we will go with them most of the way but they will get us in the end. I'm pumped for this one !
There will be one more game in melbourne for them win or lose

If they lose they host the 5 v 8 winner
If they win they get the GF qualifier

Bandwagon

Staff member
If we lose, hopefully the Donkeys also do tonight, that sets up for the Donkeys to meet The Storm in Melbourne if they manage to get through next week for the prelim, so it's then guaranteed we can't have a Storm / Donkeys GF.

isaiah

Bench
If we lose, hopefully the Donkeys also do tonight, that sets up for the Donkeys to meet The Storm in Melbourne if they manage to get through next week for the prelim, so it's then guaranteed we can't have a Storm / Donkeys GF.
If you lose? Lol, look at the odds.

Latest posts