What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 Week 1 Finals games (Non Parra)

Avenger

Immortal
Their own fans have been calling for him to retire for years. And when they won it him crying at the end didn't justify f**k all. He has been a great player but he has overstayed there for at least 2 seasons.

Cowboys had a ball stripped at 8-6 on 5th....Off that Bird scored.

The first try was 50/50 to sharks. If reff called it try then happy to stay with that.
But it wasn't a try. The footage was very clear that Winterstein had his hand on the ball when it was on the line. That's grounded.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
He has been stifling them for years. Just go to England or retire peptide boy.
How many years exactly?

Their own fans have been calling for him to retire for years.
How many years exactly?

He has been a great player but he has overstayed there for at least 2 seasons.
Right, so by 'years' you mean 'two'? But in one of those two seasons they won the comp? Yeah, nah....

And when they won it him crying at the end didn't justify f**k all.
Yeah, Cronulla's first premiership in their history didn't justify or mean anything...

wonka.gif
wonka.gif
wonka.gif
wonka.gif
wonka.gif

Kornstar

Coach
Flanagan had a point but he would have been better off pointing how terrible it was in general and not up to NRL standard let alone finals.

Both teams were kissed on the dick at times.

Avenger

Immortal
How many years exactly?

How many years exactly?

Right, so by 'years' you mean 'two'? But in one of those two seasons they won the comp? Yeah, nah....

Yeah, Cronulla's first premiership in their history didn't justify or mean anything...

wonka.gif
wonka.gif
wonka.gif
wonka.gif
wonka.gif
Yes, before they even won the comp. Ask their fans. My opinion is he should have been rubbed out for taking peptides but got hit with a feather duster. My opinion is that they could have won it without him.

He is a stifler and you are a dribbler. :)

hindy111

Post Whore
Video shows 100% try.
And in the offside one of goes to next play its a penalty for a push.

So we all go off but reffs actually got it correct...Today both teams copped crap calls and the sharks copped them at the worse time I guess.

Video shows 100% try.
And in the offside one of goes to next play its a penalty for a push.

So we all go off but reffs actually got it correct...Today both teams copped crap calls and the sharks copped them at the worse time I guess.
?? Can you edit that a bit as I'm not sure exactly what you're saying?

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Yes, before they even won the comp. Ask their fans.
There may be some fans that agree with you. But I doubt they are in the majority. Most would agree with my position.

My opinion is he should have been rubbed out for taking peptides but got hit with a feather duster.
You talk as if he was on his own. There were a shitload of team his mates that suffered the same fate. Why make it all about Gallen? Is it because you don't like him?

My opinion is that they could have won it without him.
I humbly suggest that more people would disagree with that comment than would agree.

He is a stifler and you are a dribbler. :)
Hmmm, and you are a shit poet...upload_2017-9-10_19-41-42.gif

hindy111

Post Whore
?? Can you edit that a bit as I'm not sure exactly what you're saying?

The video shows no touch.

The offside try taken from Manly. He was just offside? Maybe. But if let it roll walker pushes the panthers player before he gets to the ball so it would of been a penalty reguardless.