What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 Week 1 Finals games (Non Parra)

The video shows no touch.

The offside try taken from Manly. He was just offside? Maybe. But if let it roll walker pushes the panthers player before he gets to the ball so it would of been a penalty reguardless.
I don't know that the video does show no touch. Do we know that it's perfectly synced and has enough frames per second to show that? What could bend his fingers back like that at that exact moment?

Either way I don't care as the Panthers are my second team so yay.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
How many years exactly?

How many years exactly?

Right, so by 'years' you mean 'two'? But in one of those two seasons they won the comp? Yeah, nah....

Yeah, Cronulla's first premiership in their history didn't justify or mean anything...

wonka.gif
wonka.gif
wonka.gif
wonka.gif
wonka.gif
Gallen made 18 runs for 182 metres plus 54 tackles and none missed. But his two errors and a penalty undo all that? I don't f**king think so.

hindy111

Post Whore
Barretts cried no try.
Ref has split 2nd and wouldnt see a finger. He called try. After watching videos I dont see enough evidence to over turn.
Same with KE knock on unfortunately.

strider

Post Whore
So was Manly robbed?
Yes. Because the only available footage when the decision was made indicated it was touched ... so a wrong decision was made on the evidence available

I think the channel 9 sync'ed footage is horseshit ... it is milliseconds off which is more than enough to make it appear different

hindy111

Post Whore
Brown is a working machine. He lacks a brutal tackle busting charge too be a great.
Watching Tepai last night early on he looked like that man.

How many HIA has he gone off for this year and not returned

hindy111

Post Whore
Yes. Because the only available footage when the decision was made indicated it was touched ... so a wrong decision was made on the evidence available

I think the channel 9 sync'ed footage is horseshit ... it is milliseconds off which is more than enough to make it appear different

So MAYBE he touched it is what your saying? Or 100% conclusive. Speak up.
Unless evidence is 100% we can not over turn.

strider

Post Whore
So MAYBE he touched it is what your saying? Or 100% conclusive. Speak up.
Unless evidence is 100% we can not over turn.
I did speak up ... are you deaf?

He definitely touched it with his finger

The sync'ed footage is a channel 9 lie, created by Gus to cover up a monumental blunder

Dibs

Bench
My brother just pointed out to me about luke Lewis a couple weeks back.

Bragging about its better to come 5th and avoid the storm.

Well look how well that turned out
Yep stupid theory. There was the odd poster here claiming the same thing

Barretts cried no try.
Ref has split 2nd and wouldnt see a finger. He called try. After watching videos I dont see enough evidence to over turn.
Same with KE knock on unfortunately.
I pretty much agree with this except there's a difference between the rules and the refs and bunker's guidelines.

hindy111

Post Whore
I did speak up ... are you deaf?

He definitely touched it with his finger

The sync'ed footage is a channel 9 lie, created by Gus to cover up a monumental blunder
You give HJ crap about his talk about lizard people but the dukes editing videos and leaking them onto the interent to help the reffs look good?

Bazal

Post Whore
It doesn't matter whether he touches it with his hand (which he clearly does).

If that ball is passed into his chest it is called a knock on every single time. Why is it different for a kick?

A ludicrous decision.

Noise

Coach
It doesn't matter whether he touches it with his hand (which he clearly does).

If that ball is passed into his chest it is called a knock on every single time. Why is it different for a kick?

A ludicrous decision.

Since when? Pretty sure it's only a knock on if it hits any part of the arm/shoulder.