What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

They where Cruising, well in control then this happened

JDHD

Juniors
Yes. Dragons playing finals footy. Misery in other teams doesn't cancel out the misery at Saints. The failures of other clubs should be a catalyst to ensure we are successful. Alas, our board doesn't seem to share that view as anything but the spoon is considered successful.

I dunno man, there's a certain schadenfreude watching Buzz and the rest of the drug cheats freak out is pretty satisfying. I don't feel nearly as sad as I did last week after these two games.

Life's Good

Coach
I dunno man, there's a certain schadenfreude watching Buzz and the rest of the drug cheats freak out is pretty satisfying. I don't feel nearly as sad as I did last week after these two games.
I can't say I agree.

Buzz is a turd and whether he is happy or not is something I have zero care for. The best way to p*ss him & the Sharks off is to be Big Brother and not some poor, insipid imitation of our past which we have been for far too long.

Slackboy72

Coach
the-verve-the-drugs-dont-work1.jpg

Coffs dragon

Bench
It's a sad state of affairs in regards to this years finals. I hate and detest Storm, Broncos, Roosters, Cowboys and can barely tolerate the Eels & Panthers.
In other words care factor zero who wins and no interest without the RedV and BTW the crowds are shit and reflect a major problem in our game.

I would love it more if they all lost fair and square.
The only team I can barely tolerate are the Eels.
But the refereeing has been diabolical and the NRL sees no problem with it, at the moment they are handing the Storm the title on a silver platter.

There is a case to be made for the team playing the Storm in the grand final to send out a sacrificial player to just take out either Smith or that serial diver Slater, after all, as Terry Lamb said, no one gets sent off in a Grand Final.

Belta

Juniors
I'm another that enjoyed Cronulla's demise, in fact I unashamedly admit to LMAO when Gallen played for the penalty and it backfired. The integrity of the game is really in the gutter, with players having no conscious of "cheating" to win ala our loss to Newcastle being a classic example....